President Named Bulgaria's Most Popular Politician
President Rosen Plevneliev is Bulgaria's most popular politician, with some 52% of Bulgarians supporting him, a poll suggests.
Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova has the highest approval rating among all Bulgarian Cabinet members, according to the poll conducted by the National Center for Study of Public Opinion.
Pavlova enjoys an approval rating of 50% and is followed by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov (43%), Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov (both with 42%).
Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski has made the largest progress since September, increasing his approval rating by 7% to reach 25%.
- » Bulgaria's 6th Largest Parliament Group Dissolved
- » Rejection of Referendum Questions 'Blow to Half Million Citizens' - Bulgarian President
- » Bill on Establishing Single Anti-Corruption Unit in Bulgaria Fails to Pass 1st Reading
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Discuss Anticorruption Law at First Reading
- » Maya Manolova Elected Bulgaria's National Ombudsman
- » Anti-Corruption Inspectorate to Be Established at Bulgaria’s Customs Agency