President Named Bulgaria's Most Popular Politician
President Rosen Plevneliev is Bulgaria's most popular politician, with some 52% of Bulgarians supporting him, a poll suggests.
Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova has the highest approval rating among all Bulgarian Cabinet members, according to the poll conducted by the National Center for Study of Public Opinion.
Pavlova enjoys an approval rating of 50% and is followed by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov (43%), Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov (both with 42%).
Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski has made the largest progress since September, increasing his approval rating by 7% to reach 25%.
- » Bulgaria's Last King Says He Won't Run for President
- » Bulgarian President Refers Six-Point Referendum to Constitutional Court
- » Bulgaria PM Says He Cannot Be 'That Useful' as President
- » Bulgarian Parliamentary Committee Adopts Ban on Face-Covering Veils
- » Bulgarian MPs Propose Relaxing Restrictions for Voters Abroad
- » Bulgarian PM Refrains From Revealing GERB's Presidential Candidate