President Named Bulgaria's Most Popular Politician
President Rosen Plevneliev is Bulgaria's most popular politician, with some 52% of Bulgarians supporting him, a poll suggests.
Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova has the highest approval rating among all Bulgarian Cabinet members, according to the poll conducted by the National Center for Study of Public Opinion.
Pavlova enjoys an approval rating of 50% and is followed by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov (43%), Agriculture Minister Miroslav Naydenov and Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov (both with 42%).
Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski has made the largest progress since September, increasing his approval rating by 7% to reach 25%.
- » Bulgaria’s Top Prosecutor to Be Able to Suspend Commercial Deals, Draft Says
- » UNHCR Urges Bulgaria to Investigate Refugee Deaths at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria MPs Dismiss Opposition Demand to Review Sanctions on Russia
- » MEP Claims to Have 'Co-organized' Bulgaria's Summer Protests in 2013
- » 281 Illegal Migrants Detained at Border with Romania Since Start of 2015
- » Bulgaria Unveils Plans to Increase Retirement Age, Pension Insurance Payments