Prankster in Sofia Sprays 'Police' onto Posh SUVs
20 expensive cars parked in the center of Bulgarian capital Sofia were discovered by their owners with the word "POLICE" sprayed onto them Thursday morning.
Thursday Sofia police started receiving calls from individual owners, and it transpired that there are a total of 20 cars that have been branded overnight.
Most of them were found to be new shiny and expensive SUVs.
At present, there is no one suspected for the prank, which would be classified as hooliganism as per the Bulgarian legislation.
- » Minor 2.9-Magnitude Earthquake Registered West of Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » Fatal Elevator Collapse in Sofia Attributed to Poor-Quality Repairs
- » WWF Launches River Conservation Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Interim FM Warns of Risk of Refugee Influx Due to Conflict in Iraq
- » Bulgaria 9th by Civil Society Development Out of 29 CEE Countries
- » Elevator Collapse in Sofia Leaves 1 Dead, 1 in Critical Condition