Prankster in Sofia Sprays 'Police' onto Posh SUVs
20 expensive cars parked in the center of Bulgarian capital Sofia were discovered by their owners with the word "POLICE" sprayed onto them Thursday morning.
Thursday Sofia police started receiving calls from individual owners, and it transpired that there are a total of 20 cars that have been branded overnight.
Most of them were found to be new shiny and expensive SUVs.
At present, there is no one suspected for the prank, which would be classified as hooliganism as per the Bulgarian legislation.
- » Bulgaria's Handover of Gulenist to Turkey 'Unlawful' - Amnesty
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Snow in Most of Country Wednesday
- » Snow, Wind Warning Issued across Bulgaria
- » Norway’s Oslo Bans Diesel Cars
- » Bulgaria and the Migrant Crisis in Numbers
- » Bird Flu: 63 Locations of Infections in Bulgaria