Prankster in Sofia Sprays 'Police' onto Posh SUVs
20 expensive cars parked in the center of Bulgarian capital Sofia were discovered by their owners with the word "POLICE" sprayed onto them Thursday morning.
Thursday Sofia police started receiving calls from individual owners, and it transpired that there are a total of 20 cars that have been branded overnight.
Most of them were found to be new shiny and expensive SUVs.
At present, there is no one suspected for the prank, which would be classified as hooliganism as per the Bulgarian legislation.
- » 'Socialist Beer' Adds Appeal to Traditional Buzludzha Fest
- » Bulgarian High School Students Win Gold, 2 Silver Medals at International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Inactivity Rate of Young People in Bulgaria at nearly 73% in 2014
- » Robbie Williams to Perform With His Father at Bulgaria's Spirit of Burgas
- » Bulgaria Will Have World's Most Rapidly Shrinking Population in Next 35 Years - UN
- » Thracian Treasures Return to Bulgaria After Exhibition in Louvre