Prankster in Sofia Sprays 'Police' onto Posh SUVs
20 expensive cars parked in the center of Bulgarian capital Sofia were discovered by their owners with the word "POLICE" sprayed onto them Thursday morning.
Thursday Sofia police started receiving calls from individual owners, and it transpired that there are a total of 20 cars that have been branded overnight.
Most of them were found to be new shiny and expensive SUVs.
At present, there is no one suspected for the prank, which would be classified as hooliganism as per the Bulgarian legislation.
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll
- » Protesting Bulgarian Students with 'College Day' Action
- » Bulgarian Students Celebrate 'College Day'
- » 3 Injured in Bulgarian Refugee Shelter Riot
- » Bulgaria's Interior Admits about Unrest at Refugee Center on Nov 30