Prankster in Sofia Sprays 'Police' onto Posh SUVs
20 expensive cars parked in the center of Bulgarian capital Sofia were discovered by their owners with the word "POLICE" sprayed onto them Thursday morning.
Thursday Sofia police started receiving calls from individual owners, and it transpired that there are a total of 20 cars that have been branded overnight.
Most of them were found to be new shiny and expensive SUVs.
At present, there is no one suspected for the prank, which would be classified as hooliganism as per the Bulgarian legislation.
- » Lab Tests Show Radioactivity in Water Pipe in SW Bulgaria
- » Lifeguards Warn Of Dangerous Swells Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
- » Roma Protesters End Railroad Blockade in Sofia
- » Village near Stara Zagora Holds Sod-Turning Event for Waste Plant