Bulgarian - Turkish Border Still Clogged by Truck Traffic
Traffic at checkpoints between Bulgaria and Turkey remains heavy with fewer problems in processing vehicles on both sides of the border.
There is a 3-km-long line on the Bulgarian side and a 5-km-long one on the Turkish side at the Kapitan Andreevo – Kapukule checkpoint.
No lines are reported at the other two crossings - Lesovo - Hamzabeyli, Malko Tarnovo – Derekoy.
Turkey temporarily stopped all traffic for 7 hours Tuesday night, from 11 pm Tuesday until 6 am Wednesday.
The temporary measure was taken due to a change of the Customs and information system at Turkish checkpoints.
On Monday, a 14-kilometers-long truck line formed at the Kapitan Andreevo-Kapakule border crossing point between the two countries due to repair works at the Bulgarian border checkpoint (Kapitan Andreevo).
- » Twitter is Planning to Impose New Restrictions on Pornographic and Hateful Imagery
- » Number of Romanians and Bulgarians in UK rises to 413,000
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Even in 2017 The Beatles are Making GBP 67,000 a Day
- » Serious Interest in Bulgarian Innovative Ideas at Dubai World Expo
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues