Bomb Blast Reported near Bulgarian Embassy in Kabul
A bomb has exploded in a terror act in the capital of Afghanistan Kabul, about 2 km away from the building of the Bulgarian Embassy.
The press office of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry reports Wednesday that the building has not sustained damage and there are no injured Bulgarian diplomats and Embassy staff.
Two people were killed and six were injured in the attack. ISAF forces have upped security measures at the Bulgarian Embassy.
- » Global Military Spending Continued to Fall in 2013
- » France's Dupleix to Enter Black Sea
- » Russia Continues 'Provocations' over Black Sea, Says DefMin
- » Russian Ambassador Voices Concern over US Ships in Black Sea
- » NATO to Boost Presence in Black Sea
- » Rosen Plevneliev Criticizes the Tight Defense Budget