Bomb Blast Reported near Bulgarian Embassy in Kabul
A bomb has exploded in a terror act in the capital of Afghanistan Kabul, about 2 km away from the building of the Bulgarian Embassy.
The press office of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry reports Wednesday that the building has not sustained damage and there are no injured Bulgarian diplomats and Embassy staff.
Two people were killed and six were injured in the attack. ISAF forces have upped security measures at the Bulgarian Embassy.
- » Novo Selo Training Polygon Hosted the Biggest Multinational Exercise Saber Guardian 2017
- » The Pentagon Criticized Turkey for Publishing Secret Military Information
- » 18 International Trains Checked in Hungary, 2 of Them Heading for Romania due to Bomb Alert
- » Bulgaria is Sending Military Personnel in Kosovo
- » State Agency For National Security: 'No data on Bulgarians in Middle East Conflict Zone'
- » 15 Illegal Migrants Detained in the Region of Svilengrad