Bomb Blast Reported near Bulgarian Embassy in Kabul
A bomb has exploded in a terror act in the capital of Afghanistan Kabul, about 2 km away from the building of the Bulgarian Embassy.
The press office of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry reports Wednesday that the building has not sustained damage and there are no injured Bulgarian diplomats and Embassy staff.
Two people were killed and six were injured in the attack. ISAF forces have upped security measures at the Bulgarian Embassy.
- » Russia to Boost Crimea-Based Black Sea Fleet
- » Mistral Warship for Russia 'Tied to Stance on Ukraine Crisis'
- » Bulgaria-Turkey Border Fence Completed
- » KTB 'Holds 90%' of Bulgarian Defense Industry Assets -Former DefMin
- » Greece To Spend EUR 1B on Army Modernization
- » Bulgaria 'Demands All-Weather Reconnaissance US Drones'