Bomb Blast Reported near Bulgarian Embassy in Kabul
A bomb has exploded in a terror act in the capital of Afghanistan Kabul, about 2 km away from the building of the Bulgarian Embassy.
The press office of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry reports Wednesday that the building has not sustained damage and there are no injured Bulgarian diplomats and Embassy staff.
Two people were killed and six were injured in the attack. ISAF forces have upped security measures at the Bulgarian Embassy.
- » Bulgaria's DefMin 'Was Subject to Wiretapping'
- » Bulgaria's Chief of Defense Steps Down over President-Elect
- » Bulgaria's Outgoing Govt Approves BGN 54.6 for MiG-29 Maintenance
- » Bulgaria's Defence Minister Indicted for MiG-29 Contracts for EUR 3,773,000
- » NATO Training To Take Place in Lithuania
- » Bulgaria Purchases MiG-29 Engines from Russia