Bomb Blast Reported near Bulgarian Embassy in Kabul
A bomb has exploded in a terror act in the capital of Afghanistan Kabul, about 2 km away from the building of the Bulgarian Embassy.
The press office of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry reports Wednesday that the building has not sustained damage and there are no injured Bulgarian diplomats and Embassy staff.
Two people were killed and six were injured in the attack. ISAF forces have upped security measures at the Bulgarian Embassy.
- » First Ships of NATO Navy Exercise ‘Breeze 2015’ Anchored in Varna
- » Bulgaria's Varna Hosts International Naval Exercise Breeze 2015
- » Bulgaria to Complete Fence at Border with Turkey by End of Year
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Negotiations for Purchase of New Fighter Jets
- » Bulgaria’s Counterterrorism Center to Start Collecting Data on Violent Extremism, Radicalization
- » 14 US Tanks to Hold Military Trainings in Bulgaria