Bomb Blast Reported near Bulgarian Embassy in Kabul
A bomb has exploded in a terror act in the capital of Afghanistan Kabul, about 2 km away from the building of the Bulgarian Embassy.
The press office of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry reports Wednesday that the building has not sustained damage and there are no injured Bulgarian diplomats and Embassy staff.
Two people were killed and six were injured in the attack. ISAF forces have upped security measures at the Bulgarian Embassy.
- » Bulgarian DefMin Hopes Contract on Repair of MiG-29 Jets to be Ratified by End of Month
- » NATO Defence Ministers Agree to Set Up Two More Force Integration Units
- » Bulgaria Needs New Fighter Jets - Air Force Chief
- » NATO Defence Ministers Meeting Over Syria, Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Authorized to Sign MiG Repair Deal w/ Poland
- » MiG Repair Deal with Poland Closed, Bulgaria DefMin Says