Bomb Blast Reported near Bulgarian Embassy in Kabul
A bomb has exploded in a terror act in the capital of Afghanistan Kabul, about 2 km away from the building of the Bulgarian Embassy.
The press office of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry reports Wednesday that the building has not sustained damage and there are no injured Bulgarian diplomats and Embassy staff.
Two people were killed and six were injured in the attack. ISAF forces have upped security measures at the Bulgarian Embassy.
- » No Immediate Refugee Wave Threat to Bulgaria
- » No Increased Migratory Pressure on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » 35 Contracts Have Been Signed Under the Bulgaria-Serbia Cross-border Cooperation Programme
- » No Direct Threat For Bulgaria After the Attack in Manchester
- » Bulgaria Wants More Serious Funding for EU Battlegroups
- » The Commander of the Sixth US Navy visited Varna on May 16