Sexy Beauties Undress to Promote Bulgaria's Agricultural Produce
Models and Playboy playmates feature in Bulgaria's 2013 erotic farmers calendar, which not only seeks to boost the spirit of those working in the agrarian sector, but also to advertise their production.
Local farmers have certainly never seen smallholdings like this before, but the saucy calendar is a gesture of support for them as they often suffer unfair competition from other countries.
Along with revealing the earthy animal passions of agriculture, the photographer behind the pictures and the people running the agrarian site fermer.bg hope to encourage consumers to choose local produce.
The calendar this year covers all the main sectors of Bulgarian agriculture and manufacturing - milk, honey, grain, wine, rose oil, flour, eggs, peaches, carrots, watermelons and more.
The photo of a model lying on a bed of messy wool is said to be emblematic of this year's edition.
The team this year is led again by the expert in erotic photography Nacho Kamenov.
- » Blast at Explosives Factory in NW Bulgaria Cuts Off Power Supply to 2 Hydropower Plants
- » Fire Safety Service Holds Emergency Meeting over Blast at Explosives Factory in NW Bulgaria
- » Blast at Explosives Plant in NW Bulgaria Leaves at least 2 Injured, over 10 Feared Dead
- » 600 Thousand Bulgarians Suffer from Diabetes – Expert
- » Donations in Bulgaria Hit Record Low in 2013
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops Forbes Bulgaria Celebrity List