Sexy Beauties Undress to Promote Bulgaria's Agricultural Produce
Models and Playboy playmates feature in Bulgaria's 2013 erotic farmers calendar, which not only seeks to boost the spirit of those working in the agrarian sector, but also to advertise their production.
Local farmers have certainly never seen smallholdings like this before, but the saucy calendar is a gesture of support for them as they often suffer unfair competition from other countries.
Along with revealing the earthy animal passions of agriculture, the photographer behind the pictures and the people running the agrarian site fermer.bg hope to encourage consumers to choose local produce.
The calendar this year covers all the main sectors of Bulgarian agriculture and manufacturing - milk, honey, grain, wine, rose oil, flour, eggs, peaches, carrots, watermelons and more.
The photo of a model lying on a bed of messy wool is said to be emblematic of this year's edition.
The team this year is led again by the expert in erotic photography Nacho Kamenov.
- » Bulgaria Beefs Up Police Presence to Enforce Traffic Rules
- » Bulgaria's MPs Fined BGN 660 K For Non-Attendance
- » Salaries in Bulgarian Healthcare 'Guaranteed Until December'
- » Bulgaria’s Population Shrinks Further
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Reach 11.3% in 2013
- » Bulgarian Scientists Prove Beer to Be as Healthy as Fruits