Sexy Beauties Undress to Promote Bulgaria's Agricultural Produce
Models and Playboy playmates feature in Bulgaria's 2013 erotic farmers calendar, which not only seeks to boost the spirit of those working in the agrarian sector, but also to advertise their production.
Local farmers have certainly never seen smallholdings like this before, but the saucy calendar is a gesture of support for them as they often suffer unfair competition from other countries.
Along with revealing the earthy animal passions of agriculture, the photographer behind the pictures and the people running the agrarian site fermer.bg hope to encourage consumers to choose local produce.
The calendar this year covers all the main sectors of Bulgarian agriculture and manufacturing - milk, honey, grain, wine, rose oil, flour, eggs, peaches, carrots, watermelons and more.
The photo of a model lying on a bed of messy wool is said to be emblematic of this year's edition.
The team this year is led again by the expert in erotic photography Nacho Kamenov.
- » Bulgarian Storms Guinness World Records with Teapots
- » Village Population in Bulgaria Marks Decrease
- » Bulgaria's Labor Min Tables Tough Measures to Boost Work Safety
- » Stones Hurled at Bulgarian Socialist Party Headquarters
- » Bulgaria Had 164 Empty Villages in End-2014
- » Bulgarian Scientists Develop First Space Greenhouse on Earth