Bulgarian Nationalists Form Eurosceptic Coalition
Two former members of Bulgaria's far-right Ataka (Attack) party have announced the formation of a new political coalition called "No to EU", local media say.
Two obscure political formations, the Christian Social Union and ERA-3, have entered the coalition that will be headed by former Ataka MPs Kiril Gumnerov and Stoyan Ivanov.
Gumnerov has told reporters that the coalition's main goal is getting Bulgaria out of the European Union.
The new formation hopes to gather at least 4% of the votes in the upcoming Parliamentary elections in 2013, a necessary condition for a party to enter the Parliament .
- » Bulgaria’s Garmen Braces for New Protest against Illegal Roma Dwellings
- » Bulgarian Socialists to Decide at Referendum on Left-wing Alliance for Presidential Vote
- » UNESCO Head Bokova Denies Speculation She Might Run for Bulgarian President
- » Bulgaria Socialists Name Legendary Film Actor as Deputy Chair
- » Bulgaria's Socialist Party Undergoes Reshuffles
- » Bulgaria MPs Turn Down Medical Cannabis Legalization