Bulgarian Nationalists Form Eurosceptic Coalition
Two former members of Bulgaria's far-right Ataka (Attack) party have announced the formation of a new political coalition called "No to EU", local media say.
Two obscure political formations, the Christian Social Union and ERA-3, have entered the coalition that will be headed by former Ataka MPs Kiril Gumnerov and Stoyan Ivanov.
Gumnerov has told reporters that the coalition's main goal is getting Bulgaria out of the European Union.
The new formation hopes to gather at least 4% of the votes in the upcoming Parliamentary elections in 2013, a necessary condition for a party to enter the Parliament .
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2