Bulgarian Nationalists Form Eurosceptic Coalition
Two former members of Bulgaria's far-right Ataka (Attack) party have announced the formation of a new political coalition called "No to EU", local media say.
Two obscure political formations, the Christian Social Union and ERA-3, have entered the coalition that will be headed by former Ataka MPs Kiril Gumnerov and Stoyan Ivanov.
Gumnerov has told reporters that the coalition's main goal is getting Bulgaria out of the European Union.
The new formation hopes to gather at least 4% of the votes in the upcoming Parliamentary elections in 2013, a necessary condition for a party to enter the Parliament .
- » Bulgaria’s Ruling Party Proposes 10-Year Limitation Period for Natural Persons
- » ABV's Reelected Leader Demands Reshuffle in Bulgaria's Govt
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: KTB Employees Have Been Unlawfully Fired
- » Bulgarian PM Pledges Support for State Customs Agency Chief
- » Bulgaria’s Army to Assist Border Police Officers as of Monday
- » Alternative for Bulgarian Revival Votes to Elect Party Chair