Tel Aviv Bus Blast Injures at Least 10
At least ten people were injured when an explosion hit a bus in central Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
There are no reports of deaths in what a security forces spokesman said was a likely terrorist act, RIA Novosti informs.
Emergency services say five of the wounded in the bus explosion are in a serious or moderate condition.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesman Ofir Gendelman said on his Twitter account that the explosion was caused by a bomb and that it was "terrorist attack", BBC says.
The incident comes as Israel continued its strikes on Gaza, including a key compound of the Hamas government, and militants fired more rockets at Israel.
- » Afghanistan War Cost the United States 2,400 Killed, 20,000 Wounded and USD 840 Billion
- » The Italian Police Seized over 90,000 Eggs Infected with Fipronil
- » America Restricts US Visas to Four Countries
- » Typhoon Hato: 12 Killed as Storm Sweeps South China
- » The EU will not Discuss British Border Proposals During the Brexit Talks
- » Concert in the Netherlands Cancelled After Terror Warning From Spain