Tel Aviv Bus Blast Injures at Least 10
At least ten people were injured when an explosion hit a bus in central Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
There are no reports of deaths in what a security forces spokesman said was a likely terrorist act, RIA Novosti informs.
Emergency services say five of the wounded in the bus explosion are in a serious or moderate condition.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesman Ofir Gendelman said on his Twitter account that the explosion was caused by a bomb and that it was "terrorist attack", BBC says.
The incident comes as Israel continued its strikes on Gaza, including a key compound of the Hamas government, and militants fired more rockets at Israel.
- » Gazprom Set to Transport Over 47 B Cubic Meters of Gas Through Greece
- » UNHCR Demonstrates Concern Following 1300 Migrant Deaths in April
- » 40 Armed Men Storm Police Station in Macedonia, Take 4 Officers Hostage
- » Andrus Ansip: EU Has to Pay Attention on Life-Long Learning
- » Turkey to Commemorate Armenian Victims of Ottoman Killings
- » Egypt's Ousted President Morsi Jailed for 20 years