Tel Aviv Bus Blast Injures at Least 10
At least ten people were injured when an explosion hit a bus in central Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
There are no reports of deaths in what a security forces spokesman said was a likely terrorist act, RIA Novosti informs.
Emergency services say five of the wounded in the bus explosion are in a serious or moderate condition.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesman Ofir Gendelman said on his Twitter account that the explosion was caused by a bomb and that it was "terrorist attack", BBC says.
The incident comes as Israel continued its strikes on Gaza, including a key compound of the Hamas government, and militants fired more rockets at Israel.
- » Macedonia's President Partially Revokes Amnesty in Wiretapping Affair
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Reports Slight Increase in Migrant Pressure on Border with Turkey
- » Western Experts Consider Irina Bokova Among Most Suitable Candidates for UN Chief
- » EC Proposes Measures to Improve E-Commerce, Increase Customer Trust
- » Eurogroup Agrees to Release Next Tranche of Greek Bailout
- » Leader of Turkey's Ruling Party Announces New Cabinet