Tel Aviv Bus Blast Injures at Least 10
At least ten people were injured when an explosion hit a bus in central Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
There are no reports of deaths in what a security forces spokesman said was a likely terrorist act, RIA Novosti informs.
Emergency services say five of the wounded in the bus explosion are in a serious or moderate condition.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesman Ofir Gendelman said on his Twitter account that the explosion was caused by a bomb and that it was "terrorist attack", BBC says.
The incident comes as Israel continued its strikes on Gaza, including a key compound of the Hamas government, and militants fired more rockets at Israel.
- » Afghanistan's Opium Production Rises Drastically - UN Report
- » Turkey Reports More Than 35 000 in Detention after Coup Attempt
- » Turkish PM Warns Brussels: Alternatives to EU Exist
- » France To Dismantle "Jungle" Camp in Calais
- » Greece Insists On Implementation of Quota Principle for Refugees
- » Bulgarian Citizens in Turkey: We Will Vote In Spite of Discrimination