Tel Aviv Bus Blast Injures at Least 10
At least ten people were injured when an explosion hit a bus in central Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
There are no reports of deaths in what a security forces spokesman said was a likely terrorist act, RIA Novosti informs.
Emergency services say five of the wounded in the bus explosion are in a serious or moderate condition.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesman Ofir Gendelman said on his Twitter account that the explosion was caused by a bomb and that it was "terrorist attack", BBC says.
The incident comes as Israel continued its strikes on Gaza, including a key compound of the Hamas government, and militants fired more rockets at Israel.
- » Slovakian PM Fico: Asylum Seekers Quotas Are Politically Exhausted
- » Merkel Calls For Agreements on Migrants With Tunisia, Egypt
- » Turkish Security Services Draft New List of 20,000 Suspected Gulen Supporters
- » EU To Distribute Debit Cards To Refugees in Turkey
- » Bosnian Serbs Overwhelmingly Vote to Keep Banned Statehood Day
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Send Joint Patrols with Serbia on Turkish Border