Tel Aviv Bus Blast Injures at Least 10
At least ten people were injured when an explosion hit a bus in central Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
There are no reports of deaths in what a security forces spokesman said was a likely terrorist act, RIA Novosti informs.
Emergency services say five of the wounded in the bus explosion are in a serious or moderate condition.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesman Ofir Gendelman said on his Twitter account that the explosion was caused by a bomb and that it was "terrorist attack", BBC says.
The incident comes as Israel continued its strikes on Gaza, including a key compound of the Hamas government, and militants fired more rockets at Israel.
- » France Plans Anti-Street Harassment Law
- » The Number of Immigrants in the United States is more than 43 Million
- » North Korean Diplomat: Nuclear War May Break out at any Moment
- » 'Dozens of IS Fighters Killed' in Yemen Strikes
- » Prague Poised to Turn Away From Brussels
- » Portugal PM Vows to Implement Fire Prevention Reforms