Bulgarian Youngsters Nabbed for Terrorizing Schools with Bomb Alerts
Bulgarian police have captured a total of five youngsters suspected of making the anonymous bomb hoax calls that affected a dozen of schools in the capital Sofia this week.
A total of 9 high schools in Bulgarian capital Sofia, some of them among the most prestigious, received bomb threats Monday.
Three more schools received bomb threats on Tuesday.
Among the institutions in question are the, German, French, and Spanish Language High Schools, the First English Language High School, the Sofia Mathematics High School, the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the youngsters captured are boys aged 15 and 17, Btv has learned.
- » Bulgaria’s Prosecuting Authority Starts Probe Over Bribe Claims of Defense Minister
- » Bulgaria Counter-Terrorism Officer Detained at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarian Midwife Remains in Detention after Severely Wounding Baby
- » Sofia Appellate Court Upholds Judge Chenalova's Release on Bail
- » Attacker of Bulgarian Politician Ahmed Dogan Conclusively Sentenced to 3 1/2 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Detains 17 Illegal Immigrants Near Stara Zagora