Bulgarian Youngsters Nabbed for Terrorizing Schools with Bomb Alerts
Bulgarian police have captured a total of five youngsters suspected of making the anonymous bomb hoax calls that affected a dozen of schools in the capital Sofia this week.
A total of 9 high schools in Bulgarian capital Sofia, some of them among the most prestigious, received bomb threats Monday.
Three more schools received bomb threats on Tuesday.
Among the institutions in question are the, German, French, and Spanish Language High Schools, the First English Language High School, the Sofia Mathematics High School, the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the youngsters captured are boys aged 15 and 17, Btv has learned.
- » Police Detain 78 Illegal Immigrants at Sofia-based Hostel
- » Bulgaria's Interim PM Appears in Court as Applicant
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency Seizes 8,000 L of Dyed Fuel
- » Trafficking of 30 Endangered Jaco Parrots Prevented at Bulgarian Border
- » Bulgarians Sentenced in France over Gas Pump Skimming Attempt
- » Police Destroys Almost 10 T Of Cannabis Near Petrich