Bulgarian Youngsters Nabbed for Terrorizing Schools with Bomb Alerts
Bulgarian police have captured a total of five youngsters suspected of making the anonymous bomb hoax calls that affected a dozen of schools in the capital Sofia this week.
A total of 9 high schools in Bulgarian capital Sofia, some of them among the most prestigious, received bomb threats Monday.
Three more schools received bomb threats on Tuesday.
Among the institutions in question are the, German, French, and Spanish Language High Schools, the First English Language High School, the Sofia Mathematics High School, the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the youngsters captured are boys aged 15 and 17, Btv has learned.
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'
- » EU Sofia Heating Utility Boss Gets Final 3-Year Sentence
- » Controversial Bulgarian Judge Dismissed