Bulgarian Youngsters Nabbed for Terrorizing Schools with Bomb Alerts
Bulgarian police have captured a total of five youngsters suspected of making the anonymous bomb hoax calls that affected a dozen of schools in the capital Sofia this week.
A total of 9 high schools in Bulgarian capital Sofia, some of them among the most prestigious, received bomb threats Monday.
Three more schools received bomb threats on Tuesday.
Among the institutions in question are the, German, French, and Spanish Language High Schools, the First English Language High School, the Sofia Mathematics High School, the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the youngsters captured are boys aged 15 and 17, Btv has learned.
- » Sofia Court Reduces Prison Sentence of Alleged Drug Gang Leader Zlatomir Ivanov
- » Bulgaria Busts Int'l Antiquities Trafficking Ring
- » TIR Truck Driver Sentenced to Life Imprisonment in Iran Returned to Bulgaria
- » Sofia Court Freezes Property of Majority Owner of Bulgaria's Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Police Busts Fake Passports Ring
- » Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital