Bulgarian Youngsters Nabbed for Terrorizing Schools with Bomb Alerts
Bulgarian police have captured a total of five youngsters suspected of making the anonymous bomb hoax calls that affected a dozen of schools in the capital Sofia this week.
A total of 9 high schools in Bulgarian capital Sofia, some of them among the most prestigious, received bomb threats Monday.
Three more schools received bomb threats on Tuesday.
Among the institutions in question are the, German, French, and Spanish Language High Schools, the First English Language High School, the Sofia Mathematics High School, the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the youngsters captured are boys aged 15 and 17, Btv has learned.
- » Prosecution Investigates Disappearance of BGN 180 K From Bank Vault
- » Bulgarian National Security Agency Busts Major Drug Trafficking Group
- » Two Armed Robberies Committed In Sofia Overnight
- » Hackers Attack European Central Bank's Website
- » Bulgarian Customs Nab Illicit Cigarettes at Danube Bridge 2
- » Bulgarian Police Officer Critically Wounded By Mentally Ill Man