Turkey's Border Checkpoints with Bulgaria Now Working
All Bulgarian border checkpoints with Turkey are now functioning properly, officials have told local media.
The passing of vehicles through the checkpoints was stopped at 11 pm on Tuesday due to software issues experienced by the Turkish checkpoints.
On Monday, a 14-kilometers-long truck line formed at the Kapitan Andreevo-Kapakule border crossing point between the two countries due to repair works at the Bulgarian border checkpoint (Kapitan Andreevo).
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Fines Two Regional TV, Internet Providers
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp
- » Trips by Bulgarians Abroad, Foreign Residents’ Visits Increase in March
- » Bulsatcom Slapped with Fine over Unfair Competition