Bulgaria Expects 3-5% Growth in Winter Tourists
Bulgaria expects to see a 3% to 5% increase in the number of tourists that will visit it during the upcoming winter season, Deputy Economy Minister Ivo Marinov has announced.
Marinov has clarified that the forecast is based on early bookings.
"The number of early bookings is one of the indicators. The question is how things will develop once the regular booking campaign is launched," he has told Darik radio. \
The Deputy Economy Minister expressed skepticism regarding recent allegations that Russia is preparing a black list of hotels and tour operators.
He was certain that no Bulgarian hotels or tour operators have been blacklisted in Russia.
- » Number of Violations Were Found Along the Northern Black Sea Cost
- » Minister of Tourism: 'Almost as Many Greeks Come to Bulgaria as Bulgarians Visit Greece'
- » DW: Bulgaria Expects a Busy Summer
- » 3 Commercial Establishments Near Varna City to be Closed
- » 22 Commercial Sites were Sealed Just for a Week on Southern Black Sea Coast
- » More Bulgarians are Expected to Visit Summer Resorts