Bulgaria Expects 3-5% Growth in Winter Tourists
Bulgaria expects to see a 3% to 5% increase in the number of tourists that will visit it during the upcoming winter season, Deputy Economy Minister Ivo Marinov has announced.
Marinov has clarified that the forecast is based on early bookings.
"The number of early bookings is one of the indicators. The question is how things will develop once the regular booking campaign is launched," he has told Darik radio. \
The Deputy Economy Minister expressed skepticism regarding recent allegations that Russia is preparing a black list of hotels and tour operators.
He was certain that no Bulgarian hotels or tour operators have been blacklisted in Russia.
- » 366,800 Bulgarians Traveled Abroad in February
- » Number of Tourists Visiting Pamporovo Increases with Over 30%
- » Bulgaria Presented at Salon Mondial du Tourisme in Paris
- » Wizz Air to Launch New Bulgaria – Bratislava Route
- » Bulgaria to Participate in ITB Berlin, 2017
- » Wizz Air Cancels Sofia-Kutaisi Flights