Bulgaria Expects 3-5% Growth in Winter Tourists
Bulgaria expects to see a 3% to 5% increase in the number of tourists that will visit it during the upcoming winter season, Deputy Economy Minister Ivo Marinov has announced.
Marinov has clarified that the forecast is based on early bookings.
"The number of early bookings is one of the indicators. The question is how things will develop once the regular booking campaign is launched," he has told Darik radio. \
The Deputy Economy Minister expressed skepticism regarding recent allegations that Russia is preparing a black list of hotels and tour operators.
He was certain that no Bulgarian hotels or tour operators have been blacklisted in Russia.
- » Thomas Cook 'Adds 50 000 Airline Seats' to Bulgaria
- » Russia Is Strategic Partner in Tourism for Bulgaria, Angelkova Tells TASS
- » Free Map of Wine Routes Guides Tourists in Bulgaria's Melnik Region
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Voted 3rd in European Best Destinations Ranking
- » Sofia Hosts 33rd Edition of Holiday & Spa International Tourist Fair
- » Revenues from Short-term Accommodation Increased in Bulgaria in December 2015