Bulgaria Expects 3-5% Growth in Winter Tourists
Bulgaria expects to see a 3% to 5% increase in the number of tourists that will visit it during the upcoming winter season, Deputy Economy Minister Ivo Marinov has announced.
Marinov has clarified that the forecast is based on early bookings.
"The number of early bookings is one of the indicators. The question is how things will develop once the regular booking campaign is launched," he has told Darik radio. \
The Deputy Economy Minister expressed skepticism regarding recent allegations that Russia is preparing a black list of hotels and tour operators.
He was certain that no Bulgarian hotels or tour operators have been blacklisted in Russia.
- » Bulgaria's Svoge: a Starting Point to Explore Beautiful Iskar Gorge
- » Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo Ranks as Third Most Affordable Tourist Destination in World
- » Trips Abroad by Bulgarians Rise 11% in August, Foreign Visitors Up 2.3%
- » Bulgaria Working on Joint 'Balkan' Tourism Product
- » Bulgaria's Lakatnik - a Top Choice to Enjoy Stunning Natural Sceneries
- » Sofia Registers 5.7% More Tourists in January-June 2015