Berbatov Becomes Father for 2nd Time - Report
Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov has become a father for the second time to a baby girl, according to a Bulgarian media report.
Berbatov's father, Ivan, has told Bulgarian daily Standart that he received the happy news around 6 pm EET on Monday.
The baby girl and his mother, Elena, are fine, he has told the paper.
The BGNES news agency reports that the Fulham forward's relatives in the city of Blagoevgrad expect the child to be named after Berbatov's mother, Margarita.
BGNES says the baby was born in London, while Standart insists that she was born in Sofia.
Berbatov's first-born girl is three-year-old Dea.
- » Stoichkov Donates Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe Replicas to CSKA Sofia Museum
- » Bulgaria's CSKA, Levski Have Last Chance to Repay Debts, Secure Licences
- » John Isner Beats Grigor Dimitrov 7-6 6-2 in Miami Masters
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy