Berbatov Becomes Father for 2nd Time - Report
Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov has become a father for the second time to a baby girl, according to a Bulgarian media report.
Berbatov's father, Ivan, has told Bulgarian daily Standart that he received the happy news around 6 pm EET on Monday.
The baby girl and his mother, Elena, are fine, he has told the paper.
The BGNES news agency reports that the Fulham forward's relatives in the city of Blagoevgrad expect the child to be named after Berbatov's mother, Margarita.
BGNES says the baby was born in London, while Standart insists that she was born in Sofia.
Berbatov's first-born girl is three-year-old Dea.
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Skip Tournament in Washington Over Illness
- » Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat