Berbatov Becomes Father for 2nd Time - Report
Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov has become a father for the second time to a baby girl, according to a Bulgarian media report.
Berbatov's father, Ivan, has told Bulgarian daily Standart that he received the happy news around 6 pm EET on Monday.
The baby girl and his mother, Elena, are fine, he has told the paper.
The BGNES news agency reports that the Fulham forward's relatives in the city of Blagoevgrad expect the child to be named after Berbatov's mother, Margarita.
BGNES says the baby was born in London, while Standart insists that she was born in Sofia.
Berbatov's first-born girl is three-year-old Dea.
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home
- » Bulgaria Defeats Azerbaijan 2:1 in UEFA Euro Qualifier
- » 16 Bulgarians To Participate In Special Olympics