Berbatov Becomes Father for 2nd Time - Report
Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov has become a father for the second time to a baby girl, according to a Bulgarian media report.
Berbatov's father, Ivan, has told Bulgarian daily Standart that he received the happy news around 6 pm EET on Monday.
The baby girl and his mother, Elena, are fine, he has told the paper.
The BGNES news agency reports that the Fulham forward's relatives in the city of Blagoevgrad expect the child to be named after Berbatov's mother, Margarita.
BGNES says the baby was born in London, while Standart insists that she was born in Sofia.
Berbatov's first-born girl is three-year-old Dea.
- » Bulgarian Football Union Approves Ivaylo Petev Unanimously
- » Ivaylo Petev 'to Become' Coach of Bulgaria's Men National Football Team
- » Bulgaria IntMin Continues Investigation of Alleged Football Match Fixing
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Defeated by Real Madrid 0:4
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Losing to Real Madrid 0:2 in 1st Half
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Travels to Madrid in Search of a Miracle