Berbatov Becomes Father for 2nd Time - Report
Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov has become a father for the second time to a baby girl, according to a Bulgarian media report.
Berbatov's father, Ivan, has told Bulgarian daily Standart that he received the happy news around 6 pm EET on Monday.
The baby girl and his mother, Elena, are fine, he has told the paper.
The BGNES news agency reports that the Fulham forward's relatives in the city of Blagoevgrad expect the child to be named after Berbatov's mother, Margarita.
BGNES says the baby was born in London, while Standart insists that she was born in Sofia.
Berbatov's first-born girl is three-year-old Dea.
- » Bulgaria's New Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble Scoops 1st Title
- » March Honouring Pro-Nazi General Held Despite Sofia Mayor Ban
- » Goffin Defeats Dimitrov in Rotterdam, Ending His Series of Victories
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov to Face Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam