21 Kg of Heroin Busted at Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgarian Customs officers have bust 21.4 kg of heroin at the Kapitan Andreevo crossing point on the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
The Bulgarian Customs Agency informs that the drug was found in a car arriving from Turkey with Sofia license plates, driven by a 25-year-old male Bulgarian citizen.
The car has been selected for a check by the analysis method and has been searched with the Customs new X-ray equipment.
The heroin was found in a secret compartment where 21 packages with 21.4 kg of heroin were discovered.
The car has been seized.
- » Bulgaria’s Prosecuting Authority Starts Probe Over Bribe Claims of Defense Minister
- » Bulgaria Counter-Terrorism Officer Detained at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarian Midwife Remains in Detention after Severely Wounding Baby
- » Sofia Appellate Court Upholds Judge Chenalova's Release on Bail
- » Attacker of Bulgarian Politician Ahmed Dogan Conclusively Sentenced to 3 1/2 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Detains 17 Illegal Immigrants Near Stara Zagora