21 Kg of Heroin Busted at Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgarian Customs officers have bust 21.4 kg of heroin at the Kapitan Andreevo crossing point on the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
The Bulgarian Customs Agency informs that the drug was found in a car arriving from Turkey with Sofia license plates, driven by a 25-year-old male Bulgarian citizen.
The car has been selected for a check by the analysis method and has been searched with the Customs new X-ray equipment.
The heroin was found in a secret compartment where 21 packages with 21.4 kg of heroin were discovered.
The car has been seized.
- » Bulgarian National Sought in Interpol Anti-Smuggling Operation
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Crime Group Making Fake Identity Documents
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Illegal Distillery in Monastery in Pomorie
- » IntMin: 424 Organised Crime Groups Operate in Bulgaria
- » Armed Robbery of Office Takes Place in Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Top Prosecutor Asks for More Staff at Border to Cope with Migration Pressure