21 Kg of Heroin Busted at Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgarian Customs officers have bust 21.4 kg of heroin at the Kapitan Andreevo crossing point on the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
The Bulgarian Customs Agency informs that the drug was found in a car arriving from Turkey with Sofia license plates, driven by a 25-year-old male Bulgarian citizen.
The car has been selected for a check by the analysis method and has been searched with the Customs new X-ray equipment.
The heroin was found in a secret compartment where 21 packages with 21.4 kg of heroin were discovered.
The car has been seized.
- » Smuggling Ring Uncovered in Bulgaria as Truck Runs Out of Fuel
- » Last-Instance Court to Sit on Bulgarian Ex Spy Chief's 10-Year Sentence
- » Bulgaria Handed over 72 Turkish Nationals in 2016
- » Bulgarian Border Police Officers Taken into Custody amid Corruption Charges
- » Arrested Syrian Albakir Planned To Attack Berlin Airport
- » Turkish Citizen Arrested With 30 Kg of Heroin