21 Kg of Heroin Busted at Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgarian Customs officers have bust 21.4 kg of heroin at the Kapitan Andreevo crossing point on the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
The Bulgarian Customs Agency informs that the drug was found in a car arriving from Turkey with Sofia license plates, driven by a 25-year-old male Bulgarian citizen.
The car has been selected for a check by the analysis method and has been searched with the Customs new X-ray equipment.
The heroin was found in a secret compartment where 21 packages with 21.4 kg of heroin were discovered.
The car has been seized.
- » Jihadis 'Traveling on Fake Passports from Bulgaria'
- » Bulgaria Earns Praise from Europol for Busting Workshop for Forged Euro Notes
- » Cash Machine Stolen in Bulgaria’s Velingrad
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 29 Migrants Near Vratsa
- » Bulgaria Parliament ex-Official Faces Renewed Tax Evasion Trial
- » Bulgarian Counter-Intelligence Official Goes to Court for Disclosing 'State Secret'