21 Kg of Heroin Busted at Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgarian Customs officers have bust 21.4 kg of heroin at the Kapitan Andreevo crossing point on the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
The Bulgarian Customs Agency informs that the drug was found in a car arriving from Turkey with Sofia license plates, driven by a 25-year-old male Bulgarian citizen.
The car has been selected for a check by the analysis method and has been searched with the Customs new X-ray equipment.
The heroin was found in a secret compartment where 21 packages with 21.4 kg of heroin were discovered.
The car has been seized.
- » Arrested Suspect for the Attacks in Munich Earlier Today
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel
- » The Authorities Seized a Painting by Salvador Dali from Art Smugglers
- » Between 10-15% of Young People in Bulgaria Fall Victims to Human Trafficking
- » Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo