21 Kg of Heroin Busted at Bulgarian-Turkish Border
Bulgarian Customs officers have bust 21.4 kg of heroin at the Kapitan Andreevo crossing point on the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
The Bulgarian Customs Agency informs that the drug was found in a car arriving from Turkey with Sofia license plates, driven by a 25-year-old male Bulgarian citizen.
The car has been selected for a check by the analysis method and has been searched with the Customs new X-ray equipment.
The heroin was found in a secret compartment where 21 packages with 21.4 kg of heroin were discovered.
The car has been seized.
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack
- » Police Kill Man Attacking Bakery Workers in Germany
- » Five People were Killed in a Bomb Explosion during a Soccer Match in Somalia
- » Police is Still Searching For the Escaped Prisoner From Plovdiv