Socialist Opposition: We Created Jobs, Ruling GERB Kill Them
250,000 people have gone unemployed since the 2009 start of the term in office of Bulgaria's GERB cabinet, said Party of European Socialists and Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergey Stanishev.
Stanishev commented poll data issued by Gallup International Monday that the Socialists, until recently lagging behind GERB in terms of support, are now catching up at a mere 3 percentage points' distance.
"During elections in 2013, voters will remember the 360,000 we created before 2009, and the 250,000 jobs PM Boyko Borisov's cabinet killed," said the socialist leader.
"750,000 Bulgarians are now unemployed, so it is only natural that citizens should feel directly and painfully the results of the GERB rule," commented he.
Stanishev reiterated his belief that Bulgaria needs a thorough change and a lot of hard work to recover from what he sees as GERB's misguided and self-serving policies.
"When rulers are closing down their eyes to protests, they are in effect ignoring the country's problems, much to their own detriment," added he.
- » Every 3 Months, Parliament To Invite the Prosecutor-General To The Legal Affairs Committee
- » The Prosecutor's Office Investigates NEC's Consultancy And Legal Services Contracts
- » 3.5 km Queue of Trucks at Bulgaria’s Dunav Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint
- » Boyko Borisov: Opposition’s Statement That It Would Provide Assistance on Important Topics is Populism
- » Kornelia Ninova:'’We Are Worried About the Demographic Crisis and Poverty in Bulgaria’’
- » Kornelia Ninova: ‘BSP Will Not Split Because of Georgi Gergov’s Resignation’
The Spirit of Development must be Sustainable leading to Job Growth snowballing to Dignity and Quality of Life.
Sergy let us really define what is real Socialism in Bulgaria and begin with your elementary History Books and the rules of Philosophy.
Jobs have nothing to do with political arguments and Parties flexing muscle but sustainability and the form you induce sustainability commencing with rural poverty, low income families and youth and women out of the job markets.
Now think a little about microeconomic ecometrics and you may find a way out of poverty to a middle class that Bullgaria needs through tradition and MADE IN BULGARIA with a Balkin Link to ECONOMICS.