Socialist Opposition: We Created Jobs, Ruling GERB Kill Them
250,000 people have gone unemployed since the 2009 start of the term in office of Bulgaria's GERB cabinet, said Party of European Socialists and Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergey Stanishev.
Stanishev commented poll data issued by Gallup International Monday that the Socialists, until recently lagging behind GERB in terms of support, are now catching up at a mere 3 percentage points' distance.
"During elections in 2013, voters will remember the 360,000 we created before 2009, and the 250,000 jobs PM Boyko Borisov's cabinet killed," said the socialist leader.
"750,000 Bulgarians are now unemployed, so it is only natural that citizens should feel directly and painfully the results of the GERB rule," commented he.
Stanishev reiterated his belief that Bulgaria needs a thorough change and a lot of hard work to recover from what he sees as GERB's misguided and self-serving policies.
"When rulers are closing down their eyes to protests, they are in effect ignoring the country's problems, much to their own detriment," added he.
- » Bulgarian Socialist Presidential Candidate Hits Campaign Trail
- » Bulgaria’s ABV Party Backs Rumen Radev for President
- » Bulgaria Grants Refugee Status to 357 People in Jan-July 2016
- » Bulgarian Socialists Nominate Rumen Radev to Run in Presidential Elections 2016
- » Junior Coalition Partner Demands Explanation Why Bulgarian Govt Turned over Abdullah Buyuk to Turkey
- » Bulgaria to Set up Checkpoints on Minor Roads to Thwart Migrant Smuggling
The Spirit of Development must be Sustainable leading to Job Growth snowballing to Dignity and Quality of Life.
Sergy let us really define what is real Socialism in Bulgaria and begin with your elementary History Books and the rules of Philosophy.
Jobs have nothing to do with political arguments and Parties flexing muscle but sustainability and the form you induce sustainability commencing with rural poverty, low income families and youth and women out of the job markets.
Now think a little about microeconomic ecometrics and you may find a way out of poverty to a middle class that Bullgaria needs through tradition and MADE IN BULGARIA with a Balkin Link to ECONOMICS.