"I do not worry about criticisms regarding media freedom, because there cannot be a greater freedom of speech. What can I do more? Let us count. How many of you an answer to your colleague that you are part of a media monopoly or you are suffering from censorship? And please leave Nellie Kroes alone, it is you who is being asked! Have you for example ever been instructed to ask me or not ask me a certain question? Anyone? So this is the situation with censorship - there is no censorship in Bulgaria, you can ask me whatever you want and air it however you like."
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov answers a question at a press event, trying to convince journalists and the public about the presence of complete media freedom in Bulgaria.
- » Today's Quote: The President Is an Injured Carrier Pigeon
- » Today's Quote: The Fall of Bulgaria's 'Dictatorship'
- » Today's Quote: Presidential Candidate for Life. Literally
- » Today's Quote: Ahmet Davutoglu
- » Today's Quote: Populism and Alcoholism
- » Today's Quote: Bulgaria's PM Dreaming of Legal Loopholes