5 Sofia Schools Receive Bomb Threats
A total of five secondary schools have received bomb alerts in a single day, local news agencies report.
Sofia's First English Language School and French Language School have received bomb threats, bringing the total number of threatened schools in the Bulgarian capital to five.
The first call was for the Sofia Mathematics High School, followed by the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the schools remained closed for the day. Police are investigating the case.
- » KTB Accountants Released on Recognizance
- » Police Working on Two Versions for Botevgrad's Businessman Murder
- » Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
- » KTB's CEO, Chief Accountant Interrogated Again in Embezzlement Probe
- » Milan Court Upholds 20-Year Jail Term for Alleged Bulgarian Drug Lord
- » Varna Regional Mayor Released on Bail