5 Sofia Schools Receive Bomb Threats
A total of five secondary schools have received bomb alerts in a single day, local news agencies report.
Sofia's First English Language School and French Language School have received bomb threats, bringing the total number of threatened schools in the Bulgarian capital to five.
The first call was for the Sofia Mathematics High School, followed by the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the schools remained closed for the day. Police are investigating the case.
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Extend Deadline for Investigation of 2012 Burgas Bus Bombing
- » Anti-Mafia Unit of Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Neutralized 17 Crime Groups since February 24
- » Bulgaria Detains Syrian, Afghan Citizens Citing Security Threat