5 Sofia Schools Receive Bomb Threats
A total of five secondary schools have received bomb alerts in a single day, local news agencies report.
Sofia's First English Language School and French Language School have received bomb threats, bringing the total number of threatened schools in the Bulgarian capital to five.
The first call was for the Sofia Mathematics High School, followed by the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the schools remained closed for the day. Police are investigating the case.
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Demands Four Years in Prison for Ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker
- » Bulgaria Chief Prosecutor Submits New Request on Nationalist Leader's Immunity
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Group Making Fake Passports for Migrants
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail