5 Sofia Schools Receive Bomb Threats
A total of five secondary schools have received bomb alerts in a single day, local news agencies report.
Sofia's First English Language School and French Language School have received bomb threats, bringing the total number of threatened schools in the Bulgarian capital to five.
The first call was for the Sofia Mathematics High School, followed by the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the schools remained closed for the day. Police are investigating the case.
- » Young Girl Found Dead in Elevator in Burgas
- » Man, 64, 'shot his 42-year-old wife in Sofia
- » Daughter of Tsvetan Vassilev Charged with Money Laundering
- » 1658 Liters of Illegal Alcohol was Detained on the Black Sea Coast
- » Macedonian Customs Officers Detained Bulgarian Car with 22kg Marijuana
- » A British Court Sentenced Bulgarian Heroin Trafficker to 14 Years in Prison