Bulgaria's Construction Down by 1.1% Sept 2012
Bulgaria's seasonally adjusted construction production decreadsed by 1.1% in September 2012, compared with the previous month, according to first estimates released by Eurostat.
Compared with September 2011, the country's construction production fell by 2.8%.
In the construction sector, seasonally adjusted production fell by 1.4% in the euro area (EA17) and by 1.8% in the EU272 in September 2012, compared with the previous month, according to the statistical office of the European Union. In August 20123, production rose by 0.6% and 0.2% respectively.
Compared with September 2011, production in September 2012 dropped by 2.6% in the euro area and by 5.8% in the EU27.
- » Foreign Ministers of Serbia, Hungary Cite South Stream as Project of Mutual Interest
- » Bulgaria’s Advance Properties Acquires 100% Stake in Pharmaceutical Co Huvepharma
- » President Plevneliev Invites Polish Businesses to Invest in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Governor 'Likely to Resign end-November'
- » Bulgaria Plans to Reintroduce 10% Bank Deposit Interest Tax
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Expects 4-5% Growth This Winter