Bulgaria's Construction Down by 1.1% Sept 2012
Bulgaria's seasonally adjusted construction production decreadsed by 1.1% in September 2012, compared with the previous month, according to first estimates released by Eurostat.
Compared with September 2011, the country's construction production fell by 2.8%.
In the construction sector, seasonally adjusted production fell by 1.4% in the euro area (EA17) and by 1.8% in the EU272 in September 2012, compared with the previous month, according to the statistical office of the European Union. In August 20123, production rose by 0.6% and 0.2% respectively.
Compared with September 2011, production in September 2012 dropped by 2.6% in the euro area and by 5.8% in the EU27.
- » Experts: 15-km Tunnel Under Kresna Gorge – Hazardous and Expensive
- » Number of Bulgarians With Bad Credit History Increases
- » Bulgarian Inter-Branch Organizations Oppose 15km Kresna Gorge Tunnel
- » General Electric 'in Talks' for Alstom Shares
- » Bulgarians Spent BGN 700 M Around Easter
- » IMF Mission Recommends USD 17 B Loans to Ukraine