Bulgaria's Construction Down by 1.1% Sept 2012
Bulgaria's seasonally adjusted construction production decreadsed by 1.1% in September 2012, compared with the previous month, according to first estimates released by Eurostat.
Compared with September 2011, the country's construction production fell by 2.8%.
In the construction sector, seasonally adjusted production fell by 1.4% in the euro area (EA17) and by 1.8% in the EU272 in September 2012, compared with the previous month, according to the statistical office of the European Union. In August 20123, production rose by 0.6% and 0.2% respectively.
Compared with September 2011, production in September 2012 dropped by 2.6% in the euro area and by 5.8% in the EU27.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in November
- » Bulgaria Opens Tender for Oil/Gas Exploration in Varna Region
- » Bulgarians to Have Four Long Weekends in 2016
- » Bulgarian National Bank Presents New BGN 2 Coin
- » Telenor Bulgaria to Offer 4G Services from Next Month