Bulgarian Film 'Color of the Chameleon' Acclaimed in Sweden
Bulgarian film "The Color of the Chameleon" of director Emil Hristov has been shown with great success during the 23rd edition of the prestigious Stockholm film festival.
The Bulgarian news agency BTA reports that the movie has been met with huge interest and has attracted a large audience.
The Swedish film critics' elite have talked about "The Color of the Chameleon" as a creative and extraordinary black comedy with elements of surrealism and of a thriller, while Hristov's work has been praised for originality, sophistication, and style.
Emil Hristov was known until now as one of the best Bulgarian cameraman (movies such as Zift) and this is his debut as director. The film grabbed the grand prize at the Bulgarian "Golden Rose" festival in the fall and had successful showings in Thessaloniki, Toronto, and Washington.
- » Japanese Drummers Yamato To Perform In Sofia Again
- » Exhibition Of Photos From Private Albums To Mark 100-th Anniversary Of WWI In Sofia
- » Fifth Edition Of So Independent Festival To Start On Oct. 24
- » Lara Fabian To Sing In Sofia
- » Balkan Rakia Fest To Take Place In Sofia
- » Plovdiv to Receive BGN 20 M to Implement 2019 European Capital of Culture Program