Sofia Airport Customs Foil Paraguay-Bound Skimming Scheme
Customs officers at Sofia Airport have seized skimming devices and micro cameras in a shipment intended for Paraguay.
A total of 23 skimming devices and 5 micro cameras have been seized, local authorities have revealed. The devices in question are used in ATM fraud.
Bulgarian nationals have been busted for ATM fraud in various countries over the recent years, most recently in Thailand, Uganda, France and Chile.
- » Four Items Stolen from Cathedral in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Bulgarian National Sought in Interpol Anti-Smuggling Operation
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Crime Group Making Fake Identity Documents
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Illegal Distillery in Monastery in Pomorie
- » IntMin: 424 Organised Crime Groups Operate in Bulgaria
- » Armed Robbery of Office Takes Place in Sofia