Sofia Airport Customs Foil Paraguay-Bound Skimming Scheme
Customs officers at Sofia Airport have seized skimming devices and micro cameras in a shipment intended for Paraguay.
A total of 23 skimming devices and 5 micro cameras have been seized, local authorities have revealed. The devices in question are used in ATM fraud.
Bulgarian nationals have been busted for ATM fraud in various countries over the recent years, most recently in Thailand, Uganda, France and Chile.
- » Second Instance Confirms Jail Term For Ahmed Dogan's Attacker
- » Varna Court Asked to Extradite Convicted Drug Smuggler to Germany
- » Deputy Mayor, Municipal Secretary, Banking Official Arrested over Pension Scheme Fraud
- » Regional Environment Inspectorate Head Arrested for Soliciting Bribe
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office
- » Oscar Pistorius Gets 5 Years In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend