Sofia Airport Customs Foil Paraguay-Bound Skimming Scheme
Customs officers at Sofia Airport have seized skimming devices and micro cameras in a shipment intended for Paraguay.
A total of 23 skimming devices and 5 micro cameras have been seized, local authorities have revealed. The devices in question are used in ATM fraud.
Bulgarian nationals have been busted for ATM fraud in various countries over the recent years, most recently in Thailand, Uganda, France and Chile.
- » Heroin Worth BGN 3M Seized at Bulgarian – Turkish Border
- » Sofia Court of Appeals Dismisses Mayor of Bulgaria's Vidin
- » KTB Accountants Released on Recognizance
- » Police Working on Two Versions for Botevgrad's Businessman Murder
- » Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
- » KTB's CEO, Chief Accountant Interrogated Again in Embezzlement Probe