Sofia Airport Customs Foil Paraguay-Bound Skimming Scheme
Customs officers at Sofia Airport have seized skimming devices and micro cameras in a shipment intended for Paraguay.
A total of 23 skimming devices and 5 micro cameras have been seized, local authorities have revealed. The devices in question are used in ATM fraud.
Bulgarian nationals have been busted for ATM fraud in various countries over the recent years, most recently in Thailand, Uganda, France and Chile.
- » Ex Svilengrad Customs Office Chief Released on Bail
- » Bulgarian Police Busts Burglary Ring
- » Secretary of Bulgarian Anti-Human Trafficking Commission Charged with Corruption
- » Bulgaria’s Security, Technical OPS Agencies Report Increase in Surveillance Equipment Requests
- » Bulgaria Strategically Situated along Balkan Drug Trafficking Route – US Department of State
- » Bulgaria Seizes 11 Kg Heroin in Serbia-Registered Car