'Dinosaurs' Take Over Bulgaria's National Palace of Culture
An exhibition showcasing dinosaur models will be on display in the National Palace of Culture (NDK) until May 14, 2013.
In its official website, NDK invites curious visitors to take a look at some of the creatures that roamed the earth some 250 million years ago, including the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Chasmosaurus and Velociraptor.
Curiously, NDK's official website also states that the exhibition includes Godzilla.
The largest dinosaurs on display are over four meters long, while the smallest ones represent baby dinosaurs.
The exhibition will be available each day of the week between 10 am and 7 pm.
- » Refugee Center in Bulgaria’s Kovatchevtsi Faces Closure
- » Sofia City Courts Acquits Activists For Painting Monument
- » Archaeological Excavations At Perperikon To Continue Next Year
- » Sofia History Museum To Host European Heritage Days
- » Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film