'Dinosaurs' Take Over Bulgaria's National Palace of Culture
An exhibition showcasing dinosaur models will be on display in the National Palace of Culture (NDK) until May 14, 2013.
In its official website, NDK invites curious visitors to take a look at some of the creatures that roamed the earth some 250 million years ago, including the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Chasmosaurus and Velociraptor.
Curiously, NDK's official website also states that the exhibition includes Godzilla.
The largest dinosaurs on display are over four meters long, while the smallest ones represent baby dinosaurs.
The exhibition will be available each day of the week between 10 am and 7 pm.
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Warns of New Refugee Wave