'Dinosaurs' Take Over Bulgaria's National Palace of Culture
An exhibition showcasing dinosaur models will be on display in the National Palace of Culture (NDK) until May 14, 2013.
In its official website, NDK invites curious visitors to take a look at some of the creatures that roamed the earth some 250 million years ago, including the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Chasmosaurus and Velociraptor.
Curiously, NDK's official website also states that the exhibition includes Godzilla.
The largest dinosaurs on display are over four meters long, while the smallest ones represent baby dinosaurs.
The exhibition will be available each day of the week between 10 am and 7 pm.
- » 118 Workplace Deaths, 2807 Occupational Injuries Registered in Bulgaria in 2014
- » Eco Ministry Advises Tsarevo Authorities on Removing Concrete along Sand Dunes
- » UN Children's Fund Opens Youth Center in Bulgaria's Sliven
- » Fifth Edition of Chicago Folklore Festival Brings Bulgarians Closer to Home
- » 61% of Bulgarians Have Not Heard of Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Empire
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister