'Dinosaurs' Take Over Bulgaria's National Palace of Culture
An exhibition showcasing dinosaur models will be on display in the National Palace of Culture (NDK) until May 14, 2013.
In its official website, NDK invites curious visitors to take a look at some of the creatures that roamed the earth some 250 million years ago, including the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Chasmosaurus and Velociraptor.
Curiously, NDK's official website also states that the exhibition includes Godzilla.
The largest dinosaurs on display are over four meters long, while the smallest ones represent baby dinosaurs.
The exhibition will be available each day of the week between 10 am and 7 pm.
- » Doctors are Protesting - This Time in Lovech
- » 100 Bulgarians are in Frankfurt Without Transportation to Sofia Due to Canceled Flight
- » Bulgarians will Spend up to 24% of their Monthly Income for Christmas Gifts
- » There are Reports of a Bomb in Israeli Embassy in Sofia
- » Geminids meteors peak December 13-14
- » Hundreds of Thousands of Households in Western Europe were Left Without Electricity due to Snowstorms