'Dinosaurs' Take Over Bulgaria's National Palace of Culture
An exhibition showcasing dinosaur models will be on display in the National Palace of Culture (NDK) until May 14, 2013.
In its official website, NDK invites curious visitors to take a look at some of the creatures that roamed the earth some 250 million years ago, including the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Chasmosaurus and Velociraptor.
Curiously, NDK's official website also states that the exhibition includes Godzilla.
The largest dinosaurs on display are over four meters long, while the smallest ones represent baby dinosaurs.
The exhibition will be available each day of the week between 10 am and 7 pm.
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, USA to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List
- » Three-Day Jazz Festival to Take Over Sofia