Bulgarian Watchdog Clears Acquisition of K & K Electronics by Domtech Holding AG
Bulgaria's Commission for Protection of Competition (KZK) has approved a concentration via the acquisition of direct sole control by Liechtenstein-registered Domtech Holding AG over K & K Electronics EAD, Bulgaria.
KZK ordered immediate implementation of the decision.
K & K Electronics EAD operates the Technomarket chain of stores which offers consumer electronics, household appliances, office equipment, and telecommunications products in a total of 55 retail sites in the country.
The company is the exclusive representative of the trade marks Samsung, Panasonic and LG for Bulgaria.
Domtech Holding AG will not conduct its commercial activity on the same or closely related neighboring markets as K&K Electronics, meaning that no markets will be influenced by the deal, according to the KZK press office.
- » EU Energy Commissioner Opposes Breaking Gas Ties with Russia
- » Unit 5 of Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP Stopped for Annual Overhaul
- » Bulgarians To Spend BGN 300 M on Easter Travels
- » Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
- » Some 200,000 Bulgarians Yet to File Tax Declarations - NRA
- » EU Does Not Consider South Stream Priority – Official