Bulgarian Watchdog Clears Acquisition of K & K Electronics by Domtech Holding AG
Bulgaria's Commission for Protection of Competition (KZK) has approved a concentration via the acquisition of direct sole control by Liechtenstein-registered Domtech Holding AG over K & K Electronics EAD, Bulgaria.
KZK ordered immediate implementation of the decision.
K & K Electronics EAD operates the Technomarket chain of stores which offers consumer electronics, household appliances, office equipment, and telecommunications products in a total of 55 retail sites in the country.
The company is the exclusive representative of the trade marks Samsung, Panasonic and LG for Bulgaria.
Domtech Holding AG will not conduct its commercial activity on the same or closely related neighboring markets as K&K Electronics, meaning that no markets will be influenced by the deal, according to the KZK press office.
- » State Commission to Scrutinize Bulgaria's Hypermarkets
- » Bulgaria To Be Re-industrialized
- » London and Rome Lure Bulgarian Tourists for Easter
- » Bulgaria To Launch Tourism Campaign in Germany
- » Bulgaria's Ex-FinMin to Enter Supervisory Council of Russian VTB Bank
- » Consortium of 3 Banks to Sell Bulgarian Govt Bonds Worth BGN 3 B