Bulgarian Watchdog Clears Acquisition of K & K Electronics by Domtech Holding AG
Bulgaria's Commission for Protection of Competition (KZK) has approved a concentration via the acquisition of direct sole control by Liechtenstein-registered Domtech Holding AG over K & K Electronics EAD, Bulgaria.
KZK ordered immediate implementation of the decision.
K & K Electronics EAD operates the Technomarket chain of stores which offers consumer electronics, household appliances, office equipment, and telecommunications products in a total of 55 retail sites in the country.
The company is the exclusive representative of the trade marks Samsung, Panasonic and LG for Bulgaria.
Domtech Holding AG will not conduct its commercial activity on the same or closely related neighboring markets as K&K Electronics, meaning that no markets will be influenced by the deal, according to the KZK press office.
- » Bulgaria Plans to Keep ADIS State-Owned
- » Bulgaria Cannot Uphold Agreement on Kozloduy NPP Unit 7 with US Westinghouse - PM
- » Profit of Bulgarian Banks Grew by BGN 47 M Y/Y in Feb 2015
- » Bulgarian Timber Companies Stage New Protest over 3-Month Export Ban
- » Bulgaria Registers BGN 250 M Budget Surplus for First Quarter of 2015
- » Two Banks to Cooperate in Funding Bulgarian Business Projects