J Lo Delights 12 000 in Sofia
Pop star Jennifer Lopez did not disappoint an audience of over 12 000 people in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, as she had her first concert in the Balkan country on Sunday.
The show started at 8 pm at Sofia's Arena Armeets Sports Hall.
The world-renowned singer performed some of her greatest hits, including On the floor, I'm into you, If you had my love, Jenny From The Block, Let's Get Loud, Love Don't Cost A Thing, in front of a mesmerized audience, local pundits inform.
Lopez thanked her enthusiastic Bulgarian fans and promised to return for another gig.
The Latin diva was supposed to hold her first concert in Sofia on May 2, 2006 as part of the tour promoting her album "Rebirth".
Eventually she cancelled the tour, leaving thousands of disillusioned fans in Moscow, Dubai, Mumbai, Athens, Baku and Thessaloniki, only to announce shortly after that she was three months pregnant.
- » New High-Tech Theater Performance Premieres in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Turning Cinema into National Priority
- » New Spring Season of Future Shorts Film Festival Comes to Sofia
- » Bulgarian Fantasy Animation Based on Traditional Folklore to be Released Soon
- » Thracian Treasures Arrive in Paris's Louvre for Three-Month Exhibition
- » Andrey Zvyagintsev's Acclaimed Movie Leviathan Premieres at Sofia International Film Festival