Israeli Envoy Holds Ceasefire Talks in Egypt
An Israeli envoy has held talks with Egyptian officials Sunday on a ceasefire in his country's offensive on Gaza.
Upon arrival at Cairo's international airport, the Israeli official was whisked away and taken to talks with Egyptian authorities, Egyptian security officials have said, as cited by international media.
The officials have not identified the Israeli envoy.
On Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned that Israeli forces were ready to expand their now five-day old military operation against the Palestinian enclave.
- » EU Says Wants Clear Brexit Commitments From Britain
- » Catalonia Аhead of Мore Planned Protests by Referendum Supporters
- » Muslims in the EU: High Levels of Trust Despite Pervasive Discrimination
- » Merkel's Party Dips in Poll but Still Way Ahead Before Sunday Vote
- » Saudi Arabia Lifts the Ban on Video and Voice Calls
- » EU Report: Muslim Migrants Believe in Europe and Consider it their Home