Israeli Envoy Holds Ceasefire Talks in Egypt
An Israeli envoy has held talks with Egyptian officials Sunday on a ceasefire in his country's offensive on Gaza.
Upon arrival at Cairo's international airport, the Israeli official was whisked away and taken to talks with Egyptian authorities, Egyptian security officials have said, as cited by international media.
The officials have not identified the Israeli envoy.
On Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned that Israeli forces were ready to expand their now five-day old military operation against the Palestinian enclave.
- » Russia’s Envoy to NATO Warns of ‘Additional Precautions’ in Black Sea Area
- » Istanbul Airport Attackers Were Russian, Uzbek and Kyrgyz, Turkish Official Says
- » Death Toll Rises to 44 in Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
- » Two Blasts Kill at least 27 Police Cadets in Kabul
- » Turkey Detains 13 Suspects over Istanbul Airport Attack
- » Bulgarian FM Advises Citizens Travelling to Turkey to Register Beforehand