Days of Bulgarian Culture Kick Off in Russia
The Days of Bulgarian Culture in Russia will start on Sunday, November 18, with a festive Gala Concert in Bolshoy Theatre.
The Gala Concert will include some of the most famous Bulgarian and Russian opera singers. Bulgaria will be represented by the opera singers Krassimira Stoyanova - soprano, Vladimir Stoyanov - baritone and Kamen Chanev - tenor.
The Days of Bulgarian Culture in Russia are organized by the Russian and Bulgarian Ministries of Culture. They will be held between 18 and 25 November 2012 in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
The program includes concerts, exhibitions, theatrical performances, literature discussions and movie screenings.
A week of contemporary Bulgarian cinema will start on November 19 in Moscow's Rolan Cinema.
An exhibition dedicated to the fact that the Cyrillic alphabet was invented in Bulgaria will be launched on November 20 in the M.I.Rudomino All-Russia State Library for Foreign Literature in Moscow.
- » ‘Spirit of Burgas 2014’ Festival Canceled over Low Funding
- » Violinist Vesko Eschkenazy Receives His Personality in the News Award
- » The Offspring To Play The Entire 'Smash' Album In Sofia
- » Veliko Tarnovo Applying for UNESCO World Heritage Site
- » International Roma Day to be Marked in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Celebrates 135 Years As Bulgaria's Capital