Days of Bulgarian Culture Kick Off in Russia
The Days of Bulgarian Culture in Russia will start on Sunday, November 18, with a festive Gala Concert in Bolshoy Theatre.
The Gala Concert will include some of the most famous Bulgarian and Russian opera singers. Bulgaria will be represented by the opera singers Krassimira Stoyanova - soprano, Vladimir Stoyanov - baritone and Kamen Chanev - tenor.
The Days of Bulgarian Culture in Russia are organized by the Russian and Bulgarian Ministries of Culture. They will be held between 18 and 25 November 2012 in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
The program includes concerts, exhibitions, theatrical performances, literature discussions and movie screenings.
A week of contemporary Bulgarian cinema will start on November 19 in Moscow's Rolan Cinema.
An exhibition dedicated to the fact that the Cyrillic alphabet was invented in Bulgaria will be launched on November 20 in the M.I.Rudomino All-Russia State Library for Foreign Literature in Moscow.
- » Sofia's MENAR Film Festival to Feature Central Asian, Indian Productions
- » Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
- » One Man Party's 4th Edition to Feature Foreign D&B Guru
- » Two Bulgarians Vying for Grammy Awards
- » Northern Lights Film Festival Begins in Sofia on Wednesday
- » Bulgaria's Koprivshtitsa Festival Added to UNESCO Heritage List