Days of Bulgarian Culture Kick Off in Russia
The Days of Bulgarian Culture in Russia will start on Sunday, November 18, with a festive Gala Concert in Bolshoy Theatre.
The Gala Concert will include some of the most famous Bulgarian and Russian opera singers. Bulgaria will be represented by the opera singers Krassimira Stoyanova - soprano, Vladimir Stoyanov - baritone and Kamen Chanev - tenor.
The Days of Bulgarian Culture in Russia are organized by the Russian and Bulgarian Ministries of Culture. They will be held between 18 and 25 November 2012 in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
The program includes concerts, exhibitions, theatrical performances, literature discussions and movie screenings.
A week of contemporary Bulgarian cinema will start on November 19 in Moscow's Rolan Cinema.
An exhibition dedicated to the fact that the Cyrillic alphabet was invented in Bulgaria will be launched on November 20 in the M.I.Rudomino All-Russia State Library for Foreign Literature in Moscow.
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers Greet Bulgarian Audience Prior to May Performance
- » New High-Tech Theater Performance Premieres in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Turning Cinema into National Priority
- » New Spring Season of Future Shorts Film Festival Comes to Sofia
- » Bulgarian Fantasy Animation Based on Traditional Folklore to be Released Soon
- » Thracian Treasures Arrive in Paris's Louvre for Three-Month Exhibition