Days of Bulgarian Culture Kick Off in Russia
The Days of Bulgarian Culture in Russia will start on Sunday, November 18, with a festive Gala Concert in Bolshoy Theatre.
The Gala Concert will include some of the most famous Bulgarian and Russian opera singers. Bulgaria will be represented by the opera singers Krassimira Stoyanova - soprano, Vladimir Stoyanov - baritone and Kamen Chanev - tenor.
The Days of Bulgarian Culture in Russia are organized by the Russian and Bulgarian Ministries of Culture. They will be held between 18 and 25 November 2012 in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
The program includes concerts, exhibitions, theatrical performances, literature discussions and movie screenings.
A week of contemporary Bulgarian cinema will start on November 19 in Moscow's Rolan Cinema.
An exhibition dedicated to the fact that the Cyrillic alphabet was invented in Bulgaria will be launched on November 20 in the M.I.Rudomino All-Russia State Library for Foreign Literature in Moscow.
- » Fifth Edition of Chicago Folklore Festival Brings Bulgarians Closer to Home
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister
- » EU Grant Sponsors Restoration of Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » Sentimental Swingers to Present New Album in Sofia
- » Ros Rossin's Portrait of Maya Angelou Featured on US Postage Stamp
- » Bulgaria Grants USD 20 000 to Young Talents Hasan, Ibrahim