Trump, Higgins, Roberson Through to Bulgarian Open Quarterfinals
Judd Trump, John Higgins and Neil Robertson are the biggest names remaining in the inaugural Bulgarian Open snooker tournament.
World No. 1 Judd Trump saw off Dave Harold 4-1 to advance into the last eight, while former world champions Higgins and Robertson overcame Liang Wenbo and Marcus Campbell in the last 16 on Sunday.
In other round five results from the Princess Hotel in Sofia, Tom Ford downed Jack Lisowski 4-1 to set up a quarter-final meeting with Mark Davis, who defeated Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 4-2., Eurosport informs.
Rory McLeod will meet Higgins after beating Li Yan 4-1, while Ben Woollaston awaits Robertson following his 4-1 win over Jamie Cope and Andrew Higginson's 4-2 success over Anthony McGill paired him with Trump for the quarters.
- » CSKA Sofia Claims Bulgarian Cup in Historic Final
- » Two Bulgarian Mountaineers Ascend World's Fifth Highest Peak
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Remains Sole Bulgarian Representative at Roland Garros
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Serbia's Troicki in Postponed Match in Paris Monday
- » Tennis: Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Faces Serbia’s Troicki in Paris Sunday
- » Poll Names Bulgaria's Dimitrov 'Most Overrated Tennis Player'