Trump, Higgins, Roberson Through to Bulgarian Open Quarterfinals
Judd Trump, John Higgins and Neil Robertson are the biggest names remaining in the inaugural Bulgarian Open snooker tournament.
World No. 1 Judd Trump saw off Dave Harold 4-1 to advance into the last eight, while former world champions Higgins and Robertson overcame Liang Wenbo and Marcus Campbell in the last 16 on Sunday.
In other round five results from the Princess Hotel in Sofia, Tom Ford downed Jack Lisowski 4-1 to set up a quarter-final meeting with Mark Davis, who defeated Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 4-2., Eurosport informs.
Rory McLeod will meet Higgins after beating Li Yan 4-1, while Ben Woollaston awaits Robertson following his 4-1 win over Jamie Cope and Andrew Higginson's 4-2 success over Anthony McGill paired him with Trump for the quarters.
- » Bulgaria’s Stiliyan Petrov Plays Charity Match for Leukemia
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Beats Haase in Indian Wells
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match