Trump, Higgins, Roberson Through to Bulgarian Open Quarterfinals
Judd Trump, John Higgins and Neil Robertson are the biggest names remaining in the inaugural Bulgarian Open snooker tournament.
World No. 1 Judd Trump saw off Dave Harold 4-1 to advance into the last eight, while former world champions Higgins and Robertson overcame Liang Wenbo and Marcus Campbell in the last 16 on Sunday.
In other round five results from the Princess Hotel in Sofia, Tom Ford downed Jack Lisowski 4-1 to set up a quarter-final meeting with Mark Davis, who defeated Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 4-2., Eurosport informs.
Rory McLeod will meet Higgins after beating Li Yan 4-1, while Ben Woollaston awaits Robertson following his 4-1 win over Jamie Cope and Andrew Higginson's 4-2 success over Anthony McGill paired him with Trump for the quarters.
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Brazilian Left Back as Eighth New Player
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Proceeds to Second Round of ITF Tournament in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix
- » Multifunctional Sports Hall to Open next to Sofia Central Railway Station
- » Draw Determines Tough Opponents for Bulgaria in 2018 World Cup Qualifiers