Trump, Higgins, Roberson Through to Bulgarian Open Quarterfinals
Judd Trump, John Higgins and Neil Robertson are the biggest names remaining in the inaugural Bulgarian Open snooker tournament.
World No. 1 Judd Trump saw off Dave Harold 4-1 to advance into the last eight, while former world champions Higgins and Robertson overcame Liang Wenbo and Marcus Campbell in the last 16 on Sunday.
In other round five results from the Princess Hotel in Sofia, Tom Ford downed Jack Lisowski 4-1 to set up a quarter-final meeting with Mark Davis, who defeated Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 4-2., Eurosport informs.
Rory McLeod will meet Higgins after beating Li Yan 4-1, while Ben Woollaston awaits Robertson following his 4-1 win over Jamie Cope and Andrew Higginson's 4-2 success over Anthony McGill paired him with Trump for the quarters.
- » Seven Medals for Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics in Tashkent
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in World Ice Hockey Championship Division III
- » Grigor Dimitrov With Poor Start of Red Court Season