Bulgaria's Interior Minister on Official Visit to US
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, has left Sunday on an official trip to the US.
The agenda includes meetings with Eric Holder, Attorney General of the United States, John Brennan, Chief Counterterrorism Advisor to President Barack Obama, Michael Daniel, Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator, Janet Napolitano, United States Secretary of Homeland Security, William Brownfield, Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, Eric Boswell, United States Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security, and with Daniel Benjamin, Coordinator for Counterterrorism at the Department of State.
The Minister also has planned meetings with congressmen from the group for friendship with Bulgaria and with the chair of the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee.
Tsvetanov is going to visit the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the National Center at the Department for Internal Security.
- » Russia, Ukraine Oppose Georgieva's Nomination for UN Secretary General
- » Russia 'Had Nothing To Do' With Georgieva's Nomination For UN Secretary General
- » UN Top Job: Bulgaria Dropped Bokova Partly 'at Urge of Berlin' - FT
- » Bulgaria's PM, UK DefMin Discuss Migrant Readmission Agreements
- » UN System Is Broken, Not Broke, Georgieva Tells Politico
- » Bulgaria's FM Calls on Bokova to Leave UN Race
Minister will visit the workings of USA Law Enforcement that mixes with Transparency, Intelligence, Security and establishes a quality of life followed with dignity through the US Constitutional modes of Freedom and Ascertions.
Now let us look at a little Reform in the Ministry and eliminate old habits and old baggage from other generations in Bulgaria.