Bulgarian Entrepreneurs Predict 27% Increase in Industrial Investments in 2013
Industrial entrepreneurs in Bulgaria expect an annual increase in investments by 4.3% by end-2012, according to a survey of the National Statistical Institute (NSI) conducted in October.
Investments in the energy and water-related industries make up the largest relative share of the projected investments for 2012, at 43.2%, followed by industries producing intermediate goods, at 30.4%, and industries producing non-durable consumer goods, at 17.0%.
In 2013, industry investments are expected to grow by 27% on an annual basis,
In 2013, investments in energy and water-related industries are expected to have the largest relative share of the total, at 51.1%, followed by industries producing intermediate goods, at 31.5%, and industries producing non-durable goods, at 10.3%.
About 40% of the enterprises polled do not plan any expenditure on acquiring fixed assets in 2013.
The largest share of investments, 44.2%, is expected to go to the mechanization or automatization of production processes and to the introduction of new production technologies.
An estimated 25.6% of investments are to be allocated to increasing production capacity, while another 20.4% are to be used for replacing worn-out equipment, and a mere 9.8% are to be earmarked for environmental protection measures, security measures, etc.
As regards the factors of "demand for products", "financial resources or expected profits", and "technical factors", they are mostly expected to have a "stimulating" or "very stimulating" impact in 2013.
At the same time, "other factors", 20.7% of the enterprises expect their influence to be "stimulating", while 43.9% abstain from making a forecast.
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Hold Hearing of Energy Distributors
- » Russian Companies Interested in Building Hydraulic Structures in Bulgaria – Ambassador Isakov
- » Bulgaria Launches EU-funded Advertising Campaign to Boost Domestic Tourism
- » Ex Energy Minister Seeks 10-Fold Increase in Minimum Fine for Power Distributors
- » Bulgaria’s Max to Offer New High Definition Voice Services
- » Bulgaria Energy Minister Triggers Inspection at Energy Distributors