Bulgarian Lottery Rolls over, Jackpot at Record BGN 9.5 M
The lottery craze in Bulgaria continues unabated after the jackpot in Bulgaria's state lottery "Toto", totaling the whopping BGN 8.6 M, survived Thursday night.
In the next draw the jackpot is expected to hit BGN 9.5 M, which is the highest jackpot in the history of the Bulgarian state lottery.
The jackpot is for the third drawing of the Toto 2 6/49 game, where the lucky numbers on Thursday were 2,21,1,9,42,5.
The record-high BGN 7 M jackpot in Bulgaria's State lottery "Toto" was won in February last year at the second draw in the 6/49 game and a month later the money was already in the winner's bank account.
The winner was reported to be a man from the northeastern town of Kubrat guessing all 6 numbers – 25, 26, 27, 32, 37, 43. He bet BGN 2.8 and is now millionaire in the largest jackpot in the history of Bulgaria's State lottery.
The previous record-high jackpot was BGN 6 575 225, 40 and was drawn in the summer of 2010. However, the winner, who was from the Bulgarian city of Lovech, failed to receive his money in a 45-day period.
- » Seven Medals for Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics in Tashkent
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in World Ice Hockey Championship Division III
- » Grigor Dimitrov With Poor Start of Red Court Season