Bulgarian Coach Takes over Angola's Kabuscorp do Palanca
Bulgarian Edward Antranik has been appointed coach of Angola's first league football team Kabuscorp do Palanca, the club announced on its website.
Antranik will replace Ukrainian Viktor Bondarenko. His contract with the football club based in Luanda, Angola, is for one season.
Antranik has already coached Portugal's Leix?es, as well as Beroe (Stara Zagora) and Lokomotiv Plovdiv, both of Bulgaria.
- » Barcelona is Suing Neymar for EUR 8.5 Million, the Footballer Files Countersuit
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Now Officially a Player of Kerala Blasters in India
- » Pulev and Joshua Came to an Agreement for the Date and Place of the Match
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Under No.7 at the US Open
- » "Ludogorets" Will Host the Matches of Europa League in Razgrad
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins His 1st Masters 1000 Tite in the Finals in Cincinnati