Bulgarian Coach Takes over Angola's Kabuscorp do Palanca
Bulgarian Edward Antranik has been appointed coach of Angola's first league football team Kabuscorp do Palanca, the club announced on its website.
Antranik will replace Ukrainian Viktor Bondarenko. His contract with the football club based in Luanda, Angola, is for one season.
Antranik has already coached Portugal's Leixões, as well as Beroe (Stara Zagora) and Lokomotiv Plovdiv, both of Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria Beats Germany 3:0 at Volleyball European Championship
- » 2015 Men's Volleyball European Championship Begins in Bulgaria, Italy
- » Bulgaria to Host ATP 250 Tournament in Sofia in February 2016
- » Sofia City Court Upholds Insolvency of CSKA Football Club
- » Bulgaria Drops Ten Positions to 78th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Bulgarian Becomes First Vegan to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World