Bulgarian Coach Takes over Angola's Kabuscorp do Palanca
Bulgarian Edward Antranik has been appointed coach of Angola's first league football team Kabuscorp do Palanca, the club announced on its website.
Antranik will replace Ukrainian Viktor Bondarenko. His contract with the football club based in Luanda, Angola, is for one season.
Antranik has already coached Portugal's Leixões, as well as Beroe (Stara Zagora) and Lokomotiv Plovdiv, both of Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian Football Union Approves Ivaylo Petev Unanimously
- » Ivaylo Petev 'to Become' Coach of Bulgaria's Men National Football Team
- » Bulgaria IntMin Continues Investigation of Alleged Football Match Fixing
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Defeated by Real Madrid 0:4
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Losing to Real Madrid 0:2 in 1st Half
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Travels to Madrid in Search of a Miracle