Bulgarian Coach Takes over Angola's Kabuscorp do Palanca
Bulgarian Edward Antranik has been appointed coach of Angola's first league football team Kabuscorp do Palanca, the club announced on its website.
Antranik will replace Ukrainian Viktor Bondarenko. His contract with the football club based in Luanda, Angola, is for one season.
Antranik has already coached Portugal's Leixões, as well as Beroe (Stara Zagora) and Lokomotiv Plovdiv, both of Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarians Win 12 Medals at World Arm Wrestling Championship in Vilnius
- » Sofia Fails to Become Host City for Euro 2020 Matches
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home