Bulgarian Coach Takes over Angola's Kabuscorp do Palanca
Bulgarian Edward Antranik has been appointed coach of Angola's first league football team Kabuscorp do Palanca, the club announced on its website.
Antranik will replace Ukrainian Viktor Bondarenko. His contract with the football club based in Luanda, Angola, is for one season.
Antranik has already coached Portugal's Leixões, as well as Beroe (Stara Zagora) and Lokomotiv Plovdiv, both of Bulgaria.
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria’s Lalova-Collio Qualifies for Women’s 200m Semi-finals in Bejing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Retains Leadership in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Records Second Consecutive Victory in St. Louis