Bulgarian Police Swiftly Retrieve Abducted Toddler
Police in central Bulgaria have managed to rescue an abducted 2-year-old kid within an hour after it was taken away from the village of Anton near Pirdop.
The signal for the abducted little girl was received Thursday afternoon in Pirdop, with the mother reporting that the uncle, together with four more persons forcefully took her child away.
Police officers reacted immediately, together with colleagues from Karlovo, Panagyurishte and Elin Pelin.
They quickly managed to intercept the group in Panagyurishte, upon which it turned out that the uncle had a previous crime records of theft and hooligan behavior.
The group of five have been detained and investigations are under way.
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail