Bulgarian Police Swiftly Retrieve Abducted Toddler
Police in central Bulgaria have managed to rescue an abducted 2-year-old kid within an hour after it was taken away from the village of Anton near Pirdop.
The signal for the abducted little girl was received Thursday afternoon in Pirdop, with the mother reporting that the uncle, together with four more persons forcefully took her child away.
Police officers reacted immediately, together with colleagues from Karlovo, Panagyurishte and Elin Pelin.
They quickly managed to intercept the group in Panagyurishte, upon which it turned out that the uncle had a previous crime records of theft and hooligan behavior.
The group of five have been detained and investigations are under way.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Three Dutch Citizens Suspected of Terrorism
- » Bulgaria Refuses to Extradite Len Homeniuk to Kyrgyzstan
- » Ex Chair of Varna Administrative Court Conclusively Convicted in Bribery Case
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 30 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Railway Workers Find Abandoned Bag with 2.8kg of TNT near Tracks
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 42 Kg Heroin Hidden in Truck’s Wheels