Bulgarian Police Swiftly Retrieve Abducted Toddler
Police in central Bulgaria have managed to rescue an abducted 2-year-old kid within an hour after it was taken away from the village of Anton near Pirdop.
The signal for the abducted little girl was received Thursday afternoon in Pirdop, with the mother reporting that the uncle, together with four more persons forcefully took her child away.
Police officers reacted immediately, together with colleagues from Karlovo, Panagyurishte and Elin Pelin.
They quickly managed to intercept the group in Panagyurishte, upon which it turned out that the uncle had a previous crime records of theft and hooligan behavior.
The group of five have been detained and investigations are under way.
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents
- » Sofia Confirms Arrest of 3 Bulgarians in Hungary over Migrant Truck Deaths
- » Three Bulgarians Detained over Death of 71 Migrants in Truck in Austria
- » Bulgarian-Hungarian Smuggling Ring Allegedly Involved in Refugee Truck Death in Austria
- » Police in Plovdiv Bust Printing House for Fake Documents