Bulgarian Police Swiftly Retrieve Abducted Toddler
Police in central Bulgaria have managed to rescue an abducted 2-year-old kid within an hour after it was taken away from the village of Anton near Pirdop.
The signal for the abducted little girl was received Thursday afternoon in Pirdop, with the mother reporting that the uncle, together with four more persons forcefully took her child away.
Police officers reacted immediately, together with colleagues from Karlovo, Panagyurishte and Elin Pelin.
They quickly managed to intercept the group in Panagyurishte, upon which it turned out that the uncle had a previous crime records of theft and hooligan behavior.
The group of five have been detained and investigations are under way.
- » Police Seize 3600kg of Cannabis from Fields in SW Bulgaria
- » Heroin Worth BGN 3M Seized at Bulgarian – Turkish Border
- » Sofia Court of Appeals Dismisses Mayor of Bulgaria's Vidin
- » KTB Accountants Released on Recognizance
- » Police Working on Two Versions for Botevgrad's Businessman Murder
- » Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad