Residents Want Bulgarian Ghost Village Revived
Former residents of a Bulgarian village officially declared non-existent in back in 1963 have filed a petition for the village to be brought back into the country's records.
The 71 citizens declared their intention to reside in Dobrovan, a former village near the town of Pomorie, outside of Burgas on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Dobrovan is located in the skirts of the eastern Stara Planina mountain range, close to the current Kozichevo village.
It boasts interesting rock formations dubbed the Dobrovan Mushrooms, as well as a spectacular view of the Black Sea coastline.
Pomorie mayor Ivan Aleksiev has confirmed that he will give a go-ahead of the restoration procedure as soon as possible.
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » An Ancient Port City was Found near Naples (Video)
- » International Forum "Opera Europe" - 22 - 24 March 2018
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida
- » Twitter May be the Next to Ban Cryptocurrency Ads
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium