Message for Bulgarian Parliament
I am a Maltese citizen with a Bulgarian heart and I would like to send this message to your parliament.
I can't believe that in 2012 and being a full member of the European Union, Bulgarian politicians leave their people living miserable, poor and without rights.
I would like to write to your politicians and tell them that they have been elected to hear and serve their people.
I love Bulgaria and for me it is and has to be Europe's diamond.
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo
- » My Fellow Traveler: I am Sorry but I Do Not Want You Here!
- » Kabile: When One Is Curious
- » There Are Those That Leave and Then There Are Those Who Return
- » St Parascheva in Romania's Iasi: a Miracle Worker in Life and Death
- » Bulgaria's Rupite: A Trip to the Former Residence of Clairvoyant Vanga