"Not a single star should be missed. Even though it may explode in ten years, the nuclear synthesis should be under control."
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov makes a baffling remark while commenting on allegations that tasks imposed upon the country's Rozhen observatory by the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Environment would distract astronomers from their scientific research.
- » We Are at Hotel California, Greek FinMin Says
- » Breaking Racquets Is Beautiful
- » Austerity 'Is Like Bleeding to Death'
- » Turkish Stream: Traveling from Sofia to Plovdiv via Bulgaria's North
- » Bulgarian President 'Forged Common EU Position on Ukrainian Crisis'
- » Bulgaria PM Knows How to Revive Labor Market