Re-Elected Obama Eager to Visit Russia
Recently re-elected US President Barack Obama has accepted an invitiation by Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin to visit Russia in the near future.
Tuesday the Russian president's office spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said that Putin called Obama to congratulate him on his re-election and wish him success during his second term in office.
"The two presidents confirmed their committment to a progressive develompent of bilateral relations in all areas, including trade and the economy," said Peskov.
The Kremlin spokesman said that the US President has thanked Putin for the call and promised to visit Russia, as soon as the appointments have been made via diplomatic channels.
- » Two Weeks to Unlock Brexit, EU Tells Britain's May
- » Barcelona Unveils New Anti-Terror Measures in Response to August Attack
- » Erdogan Says Turkey Pulls Troops out of NATO Exercise
- » Rescue Crews Looking For Two More Men Missing in Flash Floods
- » The Trump Administration will Allow the Import of Trophies from Killed Elephants
- » Around 3,000 Additional US Troops are Stationed in Afghanistan