Re-Elected Obama Eager to Visit Russia
Recently re-elected US President Barack Obama has accepted an invitiation by Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin to visit Russia in the near future.
Tuesday the Russian president's office spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said that Putin called Obama to congratulate him on his re-election and wish him success during his second term in office.
"The two presidents confirmed their committment to a progressive develompent of bilateral relations in all areas, including trade and the economy," said Peskov.
The Kremlin spokesman said that the US President has thanked Putin for the call and promised to visit Russia, as soon as the appointments have been made via diplomatic channels.
- » Greece Returns 10 Migrants to Turkey Under EU Deal
- » At Least 14 Schoolchildren Injured as Bus Overturns in Northern Greece
- » Manchester attack: Police Fear Salman Abedi Could have Made a Second Bomb
- » Armed Police Patrol British Trains for First Time Due to Manchester Attack
- » Trump Meets EU Chiefs in Brussels
- » Manchester Attack: Sister of Bomber Said He Wanted 'Revenge' for Injustice