Bulgaria Govt Says Yes to Extended Holidays in May
Bulgaria's government approved on Tuesday the proposal to give Bulgarian workers one week off in the beginning of May.
May 2 will be a day-off in Bulgaria in order to merge the May 1 (Labor Day) Holiday, the Easter holidays – May 3,4, 5 and the traditional Bulgarian Day of St. George (Gergiovden), which is celebrated on May 6.
The extended holidays would provide much deserved rest and enable people to work with renewed efforts afterwards, the ministers hope.
- » April Snow Surprises Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Ombudsman Refers Internet Tracking to Constitutional Court
- » Fire Burned in A Skyscraper Under Construction in Sofia
- » Microsoft Programming Competition Gaining Popularity in Bulgaria
- » 5000 YO Golden Treasure on Display in National History Museum
- » Only 10% of Bulgaria's Disabled People Are Employed