Bulgaria Govt Says Yes to Extended Holidays in May
Bulgaria's government approved on Tuesday the proposal to give Bulgarian workers one week off in the beginning of May.
May 2 will be a day-off in Bulgaria in order to merge the May 1 (Labor Day) Holiday, the Easter holidays – May 3,4, 5 and the traditional Bulgarian Day of St. George (Gergiovden), which is celebrated on May 6.
The extended holidays would provide much deserved rest and enable people to work with renewed efforts afterwards, the ministers hope.
- » 2013 First Group of Bulgarian Researches Sets Off for Antarctica
- » Bulgarian Statesmen Honor Hanukkah
- » Bulgarian Students with Higher Academic Scores Since 2009
- » UNHCR: Bulgaria Needs to Do More for Refugees
- » Europe to Tackle Inequality with Minimum Income Policy
- » Bulgarian Protesters Join Ukrainans in Fight against 'Bloodthirsty Monster'