Bulgaria Govt Says Yes to Extended Holidays in May
Bulgaria's government approved on Tuesday the proposal to give Bulgarian workers one week off in the beginning of May.
May 2 will be a day-off in Bulgaria in order to merge the May 1 (Labor Day) Holiday, the Easter holidays – May 3,4, 5 and the traditional Bulgarian Day of St. George (Gergiovden), which is celebrated on May 6.
The extended holidays would provide much deserved rest and enable people to work with renewed efforts afterwards, the ministers hope.
- » Egypt Sends Submarine to Find Missing Flight MS804’s Black Boxes
- » No Injuries, Damage Reported after Earthquake near Bulgaria’s Sandanski
- » Earthquake near Sandanski Jolts Southwestern Bulgaria
- » German Report Warns Migrant Inflow 'Being Channelled Through Bulgaria'
- » More Than 1100 Applied for Protection in Bulgaria in April
- » Egyptian Military Find Wreckage from Missing Flight MS804