Bulgaria Govt Says Yes to Extended Holidays in May
Bulgaria's government approved on Tuesday the proposal to give Bulgarian workers one week off in the beginning of May.
May 2 will be a day-off in Bulgaria in order to merge the May 1 (Labor Day) Holiday, the Easter holidays – May 3,4, 5 and the traditional Bulgarian Day of St. George (Gergiovden), which is celebrated on May 6.
The extended holidays would provide much deserved rest and enable people to work with renewed efforts afterwards, the ministers hope.
- » Up to 15 Feared Dead in Wednesday Blast at Bulgarian Explosives Plant
- » Blast at Explosives Factory in NW Bulgaria Cuts Off Power Supply to 2 Hydropower Plants
- » Fire Safety Service Holds Emergency Meeting over Blast at Explosives Factory in NW Bulgaria
- » Blast at Explosives Plant in NW Bulgaria Leaves at least 2 Injured, over 10 Feared Dead
- » 600 Thousand Bulgarians Suffer from Diabetes – Expert
- » Donations in Bulgaria Hit Record Low in 2013