Bulgaria Govt Says Yes to Extended Holidays in May
Bulgaria's government approved on Tuesday the proposal to give Bulgarian workers one week off in the beginning of May.
May 2 will be a day-off in Bulgaria in order to merge the May 1 (Labor Day) Holiday, the Easter holidays – May 3,4, 5 and the traditional Bulgarian Day of St. George (Gergiovden), which is celebrated on May 6.
The extended holidays would provide much deserved rest and enable people to work with renewed efforts afterwards, the ministers hope.
- » NIMH: Lowest temperatures in July 13°-18°, highest 37°-42°
- » The Retrospective Exhibition "Self - portrait" to be Held in Credo Gallery, Sofia
- » Bulgaria and Romania - at the Bottom of the Pile in Europe in Terms of Innovation Performance
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Marks Apostles Peter, Paul Feast
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today, Cliuds in the Afternood. Maximum Temperatures Between 35° and 40°
- » Bulgarian Archaeological Expedition Will Try to Find the Largest Early Christian Monastery