Bulgaria Govt Says Yes to Extended Holidays in May
Bulgaria's government approved on Tuesday the proposal to give Bulgarian workers one week off in the beginning of May.
May 2 will be a day-off in Bulgaria in order to merge the May 1 (Labor Day) Holiday, the Easter holidays – May 3,4, 5 and the traditional Bulgarian Day of St. George (Gergiovden), which is celebrated on May 6.
The extended holidays would provide much deserved rest and enable people to work with renewed efforts afterwards, the ministers hope.
- » Uriah Heep to Perform in Bulgaria's Ruse on May 7
- » Bulgarian Government Approves National Youth Programme
- » Train Crash in Germany Leaves at Least Several Dead
- » Egypt's 'Indiana Jones' to Reveal Details of Tutankhamun's Death in Sofia Lecture
- » Romanian Man Dies in Skiing Accident in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » Two Migrants Die from Cold Exposure near Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey