Bulgaria Govt Says Yes to Extended Holidays in May
Bulgaria's government approved on Tuesday the proposal to give Bulgarian workers one week off in the beginning of May.
May 2 will be a day-off in Bulgaria in order to merge the May 1 (Labor Day) Holiday, the Easter holidays – May 3,4, 5 and the traditional Bulgarian Day of St. George (Gergiovden), which is celebrated on May 6.
The extended holidays would provide much deserved rest and enable people to work with renewed efforts afterwards, the ministers hope.
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Austrian Ambassador Roland Hauser Tops Novinite.com's Personalities in the News Poll
- » World Fails to Match Levski's Ideal, Bulgarian President Says
- » Bulgaria, 3 Other NATO States 'Picked Russia to Defend Them if Threatened'