"One does not need money in the Otherworld."
Bulgaria's Deputy Finance Minister, Vladislav Goranov, in commenting on the opposition worries that the new tax on interest earned from bank deposits will affect mainly people with small savings and the retirees.
- » Today's Quote: The President Is an Injured Carrier Pigeon
- » Today's Quote: The Fall of Bulgaria's 'Dictatorship'
- » Today's Quote: Presidential Candidate for Life. Literally
- » Today's Quote: Ahmet Davutoglu
- » Today's Quote: Populism and Alcoholism
- » Today's Quote: Bulgaria's PM Dreaming of Legal Loopholes