"One does not need money in the Otherworld."
Bulgaria's Deputy Finance Minister, Vladislav Goranov, in commenting on the opposition worries that the new tax on interest earned from bank deposits will affect mainly people with small savings and the retirees.
- » We Are at Hotel California, Greek FinMin Says
- » Breaking Racquets Is Beautiful
- » Austerity 'Is Like Bleeding to Death'
- » Turkish Stream: Traveling from Sofia to Plovdiv via Bulgaria's North
- » Bulgarian President 'Forged Common EU Position on Ukrainian Crisis'
- » Bulgaria PM Knows How to Revive Labor Market