US 'Anticipates' Bulgarian Interior Minister Visit
The United States Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has sent a letter to Bulgarian Interior Minister, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, to thank him for his personal dedication for the deepening cooperation between the two countries.
Napolitano visited Sofia a month ago. During her stay, Bulgaria and the United States signed an agreement on boosting cooperation in preventing serious crime.
In the latest letter, the Homeland Security Secretary gives high marks for having the opportunity while in Sofia to learn more about Bulgarian border security and the country's effort to counter international terrorism.
Napolitano notes her institution and Bulgaria's Interior Ministry work extremely well together, particularly in the area of cybercrime.
She concludes the letter by saying she anticipated meeting Tsvetanov in Washington DC in November.
- » The North Korean Foreign Minister Arrived in Sweden
- » What to Expect From the Upcoming Turkey-EU Meet
- » Austria Supported the Accession of Bulgaria to Schengen
- » The EC Supports the Construction of a Gas Distribution Center in Bulgaria
- » Turkey-EU Summit an Attempt to Rebuild Trust
- » Borisov and Kurz Meet in Sofia