Number of Bulgarian Students in UK Surpasses 5000
More than 5 000 Bulgarians are already enrolled in higher education institutions as of the fall of 2012, according to data of the British Council.
The number of Bulgarian students in the UK grew by 1 800 in 2012, the head of the British Council in Sofia Lyubov Kostova revealed Sunday, as cited by BGNES.
The British Council in the Bulgarian capital has organized the second edition of its British Education expo presenting 16 universities in the UK.
"Education in Britain is traditional and understandable for Bulgarians, and enjoys great interest among young Bulgarians and their parents," Kostova is quoted as saying.
She noted that the tuition fees in most British schools range between GBP 3 000 and GBP 9 000, with favorable student loan packages available.
- » The State will Allocate BGN 7-8 Million for School Psychologists
- » Turkey Offers Scholarships to Bulgaria, Western Thrace
- » 60% of the Children in Bulgaria do not Feel Safe at School
- » The Prosecutor's Office has Commissioned a Check on the Safety of Food Offered to Students
- » Funding of Schools and Kindergartens will Increase by up to 30%
- » The Academic Year in Sofia University Begins Today