Brilliant Berbatov Scores 2 for Fulham in 3:3 Arsenal Draw
Fulham Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov was instrumental for the team's dramatic comeback as guests for Arsenal Saturday.
In the first half, Fulham were already losing 2:0, when Berbatov scored in the 29th minute.
Later, in the 40th Berbatov made a breakthrough on the right, assisting Alex Kacaniklic's equalizing goal, which set the first half at 2:2.
In the middle of the second half, the Bulgarian gave Fulham an advance (2:3), scoring from a penalty kick.
Minutes later however, Arsenal's Olivier Giroud also scored a second match goal, setting the final result at 3:3.
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Nominated For Sportsmanship Award
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Quarterfinals in Moscow