Brilliant Berbatov Scores 2 for Fulham in 3:3 Arsenal Draw
Fulham Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov was instrumental for the team's dramatic comeback as guests for Arsenal Saturday.
In the first half, Fulham were already losing 2:0, when Berbatov scored in the 29th minute.
Later, in the 40th Berbatov made a breakthrough on the right, assisting Alex Kacaniklic's equalizing goal, which set the first half at 2:2.
In the middle of the second half, the Bulgarian gave Fulham an advance (2:3), scoring from a penalty kick.
Minutes later however, Arsenal's Olivier Giroud also scored a second match goal, setting the final result at 3:3.
- » Bulgaria's New Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble Scoops 1st Title
- » March Honouring Pro-Nazi General Held Despite Sofia Mayor Ban
- » Goffin Defeats Dimitrov in Rotterdam, Ending His Series of Victories
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov to Face Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam