Brilliant Berbatov Scores 2 for Fulham in 3:3 Arsenal Draw
Fulham Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov was instrumental for the team's dramatic comeback as guests for Arsenal Saturday.
In the first half, Fulham were already losing 2:0, when Berbatov scored in the 29th minute.
Later, in the 40th Berbatov made a breakthrough on the right, assisting Alex Kacaniklic's equalizing goal, which set the first half at 2:2.
In the middle of the second half, the Bulgarian gave Fulham an advance (2:3), scoring from a penalty kick.
Minutes later however, Arsenal's Olivier Giroud also scored a second match goal, setting the final result at 3:3.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
- » Official: There will be No Match Between Pulev and Joshua
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control
- » 900 Additional Tickets For the Boxing Match Between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua