Glitch Leaves Parts of Bulgarian Capital without Heating
A failure in the network has left a part of central Sofia, as well as districts north of the center, without central heating Saturday evening.
In the center, the area affected is enclosed by the Evlogi i Hristo Georgievi Blvd, Fridtjof Nansen Blvd, and G. S. Rakovski Str.
The area enclosed by 202th Str, Industrialna Str, Kamenodelska Str, K. Stoilov Str, and Gen D. Nikolaev Blvd in the north has also been left in the cold.
The glitch has occured in a major heating pipe, which accounts for the largeness of the affected area.
The Sofia heating utility has mobilized emergency repair teams, which will work until the failure is corrected.
- » Bulgaria’s Vidin Terminates Waste Collection, Disposal Contract with Concessionaire
- » Liberian-Registered Ship Impounded at Varna Port After Unpaid Debt
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers Greet Bulgarian Audience Prior to May Performance
- » Nineteen People Injured After Explosion in New York City's East Village
- » Intensive Rain Expected Across Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Pazardzhik Declares Partial State of Emergency