Glitch Leaves Parts of Bulgarian Capital without Heating
A failure in the network has left a part of central Sofia, as well as districts north of the center, without central heating Saturday evening.
In the center, the area affected is enclosed by the Evlogi i Hristo Georgievi Blvd, Fridtjof Nansen Blvd, and G. S. Rakovski Str.
The area enclosed by 202th Str, Industrialna Str, Kamenodelska Str, K. Stoilov Str, and Gen D. Nikolaev Blvd in the north has also been left in the cold.
The glitch has occured in a major heating pipe, which accounts for the largeness of the affected area.
The Sofia heating utility has mobilized emergency repair teams, which will work until the failure is corrected.
- » First Snow Falls in Bulgaria's Northwest
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Passengers Wait for Hours on Planes at Plovdiv Airport
- » Strong Winds Cause Power Failure across W Bulgaria
- » Anti-Migrant Rally Held in Bulgaria's Sofia