Glitch Leaves Parts of Bulgarian Capital without Heating
A failure in the network has left a part of central Sofia, as well as districts north of the center, without central heating Saturday evening.
In the center, the area affected is enclosed by the Evlogi i Hristo Georgievi Blvd, Fridtjof Nansen Blvd, and G. S. Rakovski Str.
The area enclosed by 202th Str, Industrialna Str, Kamenodelska Str, K. Stoilov Str, and Gen D. Nikolaev Blvd in the north has also been left in the cold.
The glitch has occured in a major heating pipe, which accounts for the largeness of the affected area.
The Sofia heating utility has mobilized emergency repair teams, which will work until the failure is corrected.
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Austrian Ambassador Roland Hauser Tops Novinite.com's Personalities in the News Poll
- » World Fails to Match Levski's Ideal, Bulgarian President Says
- » Bulgaria, 3 Other NATO States 'Picked Russia to Defend Them if Threatened'
- » Bulgaria Mourns over National Hero's Death
- » Bulgaria's First Lady Gets Personal Protection over 'Threat'