Glitch Leaves Parts of Bulgarian Capital without Heating
A failure in the network has left a part of central Sofia, as well as districts north of the center, without central heating Saturday evening.
In the center, the area affected is enclosed by the Evlogi i Hristo Georgievi Blvd, Fridtjof Nansen Blvd, and G. S. Rakovski Str.
The area enclosed by 202th Str, Industrialna Str, Kamenodelska Str, K. Stoilov Str, and Gen D. Nikolaev Blvd in the north has also been left in the cold.
The glitch has occured in a major heating pipe, which accounts for the largeness of the affected area.
The Sofia heating utility has mobilized emergency repair teams, which will work until the failure is corrected.
- » Doctors are Protesting - This Time in Lovech
- » 100 Bulgarians are in Frankfurt Without Transportation to Sofia Due to Canceled Flight
- » Bulgarians will Spend up to 24% of their Monthly Income for Christmas Gifts
- » There are Reports of a Bomb in Israeli Embassy in Sofia
- » Geminids meteors peak December 13-14
- » Hundreds of Thousands of Households in Western Europe were Left Without Electricity due to Snowstorms