Nephew Arrested for Gruesome Businessman Murder in Bulgaria
The nephew of the recently murdered Bulgarian businessman Borislav Enev has been detained Saturday on suspicions of having perpetrated the act, informed the local police.
Enev's gruesomely disfigured body was discovered Friday in his home in Aksakovo outside of Varna.
The 48-year-old's nephew Dimo Stoyanov, 26, has been detained on suspicions of murder motivated by the intent of a gain, said the Varna prosecution.
Enev's business was the construction and real estate market.
His body was found trapped under a huge glass pane, his face severely disfigured.
- » Bulgaria Charges Four Afghans with Attempted Smuggling of 29 Syrian Migrants from Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
- » Former Road Infrastructure Agency Chief found innocent in scandalous court case
- » Bulgaria to Turn over Mourad Hamyd to France
- » Serbia Finds Seven Irregular Migrants in Bulgarian-registered Truck
- » Bulgarian Border Police Chiefs Resign over Suspected Wrondoing in Public Tender