Nephew Arrested for Gruesome Businessman Murder in Bulgaria
The nephew of the recently murdered Bulgarian businessman Borislav Enev has been detained Saturday on suspicions of having perpetrated the act, informed the local police.
Enev's gruesomely disfigured body was discovered Friday in his home in Aksakovo outside of Varna.
The 48-year-old's nephew Dimo Stoyanov, 26, has been detained on suspicions of murder motivated by the intent of a gain, said the Varna prosecution.
Enev's business was the construction and real estate market.
His body was found trapped under a huge glass pane, his face severely disfigured.
- » Bulgaria Chief Prosecutor Submits New Request on Nationalist Leader's Immunity
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Group Making Fake Passports for Migrants
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'