Nephew Arrested for Gruesome Businessman Murder in Bulgaria
The nephew of the recently murdered Bulgarian businessman Borislav Enev has been detained Saturday on suspicions of having perpetrated the act, informed the local police.
Enev's gruesomely disfigured body was discovered Friday in his home in Aksakovo outside of Varna.
The 48-year-old's nephew Dimo Stoyanov, 26, has been detained on suspicions of murder motivated by the intent of a gain, said the Varna prosecution.
Enev's business was the construction and real estate market.
His body was found trapped under a huge glass pane, his face severely disfigured.
- » Burgas Bombing 'Raised Hezbollah Suspicions of Double Agent'
- » Bulgaria's DANS Apprehends Three Terrorist Suspects at Border
- » Seven Bulgarians Arrested in Belgrade for Intending to Stage Protest
- » Bulgarian Man Arrested by Macedonian Police for Human Smuggling Attempt
- » IntMin Confirms with High Degree of Certainty Missing Petko Sertov Left for Greece
- » Customs Agency Discovers Illegal Gas Station in Downtown Sofia