Nephew Arrested for Gruesome Businessman Murder in Bulgaria
The nephew of the recently murdered Bulgarian businessman Borislav Enev has been detained Saturday on suspicions of having perpetrated the act, informed the local police.
Enev's gruesomely disfigured body was discovered Friday in his home in Aksakovo outside of Varna.
The 48-year-old's nephew Dimo Stoyanov, 26, has been detained on suspicions of murder motivated by the intent of a gain, said the Varna prosecution.
Enev's business was the construction and real estate market.
His body was found trapped under a huge glass pane, his face severely disfigured.
- » Number of People Detained Over Truck with Dead Migrants in Austria Rises to Seven
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Man over Austria Migrant Deaths
- » Suspected Jihadists Detained at Bulgaria Border 'Linked to IS'
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents
- » Sofia Confirms Arrest of 3 Bulgarians in Hungary over Migrant Truck Deaths