Nephew Arrested for Gruesome Businessman Murder in Bulgaria
The nephew of the recently murdered Bulgarian businessman Borislav Enev has been detained Saturday on suspicions of having perpetrated the act, informed the local police.
Enev's gruesomely disfigured body was discovered Friday in his home in Aksakovo outside of Varna.
The 48-year-old's nephew Dimo Stoyanov, 26, has been detained on suspicions of murder motivated by the intent of a gain, said the Varna prosecution.
Enev's business was the construction and real estate market.
His body was found trapped under a huge glass pane, his face severely disfigured.
- » Detained Imam Ahmed Musa 'Dreamed Bulgaria Could Wave IS Flag'
- » Bulgaria Charges Seven with Promoting Islamic State, Propagating War
- » Pazardzhik Imam Charged With Membership of War-Propagating Group
- » Five Detained in Pazardzhik Released, Imam Remains Under Arrest
- » Bulgaria Nationalist Leader Volen Siderov Gives Up Immunity
- » Lebanese Police Arrests 'Dangerous' Bulgarian Drug Expert