7 Kids Detained for Squatting in Bulgaria
7 teenagers have been detained in Bulgarian capital Sofia overnight for moving into an abandoned house.
The friends visited and partially lived in the abandoned house in the southern Vitosha district for months, before eign visited by the police.
They were discovered by a relative of the house's owners, who called the authorities.
The kids have claimed that the man beat them, something not confirmed by the police.
Only one of the teenagers was of age (over 18), and he was detained for 24 hours; the others were released after being questioned.
- » Bulgaria Commemorates 71 Years of Rescue of Jews
- » Dream Theater To Play in Sofia
- » Brits Saved in Bulgaria's Pirin Mountain Rescue Operation
- » Code Yellow Issued in 15 Bulgarian Districts
- » 'Out of Ukraine' Flashmob Held in front of Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » 11-Year-Old Boy Dies in House Explosion in Bulgaria's Sevlievo