7 Kids Detained for Squatting in Bulgaria
7 teenagers have been detained in Bulgarian capital Sofia overnight for moving into an abandoned house.
The friends visited and partially lived in the abandoned house in the southern Vitosha district for months, before eign visited by the police.
They were discovered by a relative of the house's owners, who called the authorities.
The kids have claimed that the man beat them, something not confirmed by the police.
Only one of the teenagers was of age (over 18), and he was detained for 24 hours; the others were released after being questioned.
- » Lab Tests Show Radioactivity in Water Pipe in SW Bulgaria
- » Lifeguards Warn Of Dangerous Swells Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
- » Roma Protesters End Railroad Blockade in Sofia
- » Village near Stara Zagora Holds Sod-Turning Event for Waste Plant