Terror Attack by Rebels Kills 20 Syrian Army Officers
At least 20 officers of the Syrian army have been killed in a terrorist attack against a military club in the city of Deraa.
Two cars stuffed with explosives went in front of the building, causing the deaths and inflicting significant damage.
A thrid explosion near a military position in the city has not caused any damage, report agencies.
Deraa is located in Syria's south east, close to the border with Jordan.
- » Tension Between Greece, Turkey in Aegean Sea
- » EU To Put End To Tax Avoidance by MNCs
- » Juncker: Great Britain Will Pay Stiff Price for Brexit
- » First Express Train from Istanbul Arrives in Sofia
- » 3 EU Countries Demand That Lower-Quality Foods Not Be Sold in Eastern Europe
- » EC Threatens To Sue 5 Countries Over Air Pollution