Terror Attack by Rebels Kills 20 Syrian Army Officers
At least 20 officers of the Syrian army have been killed in a terrorist attack against a military club in the city of Deraa.
Two cars stuffed with explosives went in front of the building, causing the deaths and inflicting significant damage.
A thrid explosion near a military position in the city has not caused any damage, report agencies.
Deraa is located in Syria's south east, close to the border with Jordan.
- » IOM: Migrant Arrivals in Greece by Sea Drop in February Due to Bad Weather
- » Greek Farmers’ Blockade Closes Bulgaria’s Kulata Border Crossing Friday
- » EU Gives Greece 3 Months to Improve Control of Migrant Influx
- » Tensions in Athens Escalate as Farmers, Police Clash
- » Blockade Remains at Two Bulgarian-Greek Border Checkpoints as Protests Continue
- » International Community Vows to Seek Cessation of Hostilities in Syria