Terror Attack by Rebels Kills 20 Syrian Army Officers
At least 20 officers of the Syrian army have been killed in a terrorist attack against a military club in the city of Deraa.
Two cars stuffed with explosives went in front of the building, causing the deaths and inflicting significant damage.
A thrid explosion near a military position in the city has not caused any damage, report agencies.
Deraa is located in Syria's south east, close to the border with Jordan.
- » G7 Summit Ends Deadlocked on Climate Change
- » Greece Returns 10 Migrants to Turkey Under EU Deal
- » At Least 14 Schoolchildren Injured as Bus Overturns in Northern Greece
- » Manchester attack: Police Fear Salman Abedi Could have Made a Second Bomb
- » Armed Police Patrol British Trains for First Time Due to Manchester Attack
- » Trump Meets EU Chiefs in Brussels