Terror Attack by Rebels Kills 20 Syrian Army Officers
At least 20 officers of the Syrian army have been killed in a terrorist attack against a military club in the city of Deraa.
Two cars stuffed with explosives went in front of the building, causing the deaths and inflicting significant damage.
A thrid explosion near a military position in the city has not caused any damage, report agencies.
Deraa is located in Syria's south east, close to the border with Jordan.
- » At Least 13 Killed, 20 Wounded as Explosions Hit Central Istanbul
- » South Korean President Park Impeached by Parliament
- » Turkey 'Used Imams for Data on Gulenists in Bulgaria'
- » Turkey Formally Ratifies Turkish Stream Pipeline Deal with Russia
- » Italy's PM Steps Down after Referendum Defeat
- » Far-Right Candidate Concedes Defeat in Austria's Presidential Election