Terror Attack by Rebels Kills 20 Syrian Army Officers
At least 20 officers of the Syrian army have been killed in a terrorist attack against a military club in the city of Deraa.
Two cars stuffed with explosives went in front of the building, causing the deaths and inflicting significant damage.
A thrid explosion near a military position in the city has not caused any damage, report agencies.
Deraa is located in Syria's south east, close to the border with Jordan.
- » Turkey's Erdogan Wondering about Russian Action in Syria
- » Eastern Ukraine to Postpone Local Elections for Next Year
- » Migrants 'Part of Bargaining, Hybrid War'- EU's Tusk
- » Angela Merkel’s Popularity Drops amidst Migrant Influx to Germany
- » Close to 400,000 Migrants Have Entered Greece by Sea since Start-2015 - UNHCR
- » Russia, U.S. Military Discuss Safety of Air Crews Operating in Syria