Bulgaria Registers 2.1% Drop in Exports to EU Jan-Aug 2012
Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 2.1% year on year in the period January - August 2012, amounting to BGN 15.7 B (around EUR 8.03 B) according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
The main trade partners of Bulgaria in that period were Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece, France and Belgium, together forming 71.1% of the exports to the EU member states.
In August 2012 Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 11.3% compared to the corresponding month of the previous year and amounted to BGN 2 B.
Bulgaria's imports from the EU in the period January - August 2012 increased by 12.0% compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and added up to BGN 19.3 B at CIF prices. The largest amounts were reported for the goods imported from Germany, Romania, Italy, Greece and Spain
- » Bulgaria Asked to Give EUR 7 M More for EU's 2015 Budget
- » Bulgaria Applies for Flood Damage Aid from EUSF
- » President Plevleniev: Bulgaria Can Meet EU's Renewables Target
- » President Plevneliev Criticises Guy Verhofstadt's Recommendations
- » ALDE President: Bulgaria Should Form Govt without Nationalist Formations
- » Bulgaria’s President to Take Part in European Council Meeting Oct 23-24