Bulgaria Registers 2.1% Drop in Exports to EU Jan-Aug 2012
Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 2.1% year on year in the period January - August 2012, amounting to BGN 15.7 B (around EUR 8.03 B) according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
The main trade partners of Bulgaria in that period were Germany, Italy, Romania, Greece, France and Belgium, together forming 71.1% of the exports to the EU member states.
In August 2012 Bulgaria's exports to the rest of the EU decreased by 11.3% compared to the corresponding month of the previous year and amounted to BGN 2 B.
Bulgaria's imports from the EU in the period January - August 2012 increased by 12.0% compared to the corresponding period of the previous year and added up to BGN 19.3 B at CIF prices. The largest amounts were reported for the goods imported from Germany, Romania, Italy, Greece and Spain
- » By December 20 Bulgaria Will Have Exact Program of Its Presidency of the Council of EU
- » 250 000 BGN Will Cost the Office Equipment for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of EU
- » Netherlands is also Against Bulgaria Entering Schengen
- » The German Interior Minister is Skeptical About Bulgaria's Accession to Schengen
- » Mariya Gabriel has Sworn as an European Commissioner at the European Court of Justice
- » ‘It’s High Time’ Romania and Bulgaria to Join Schengen Zone, Juncker Announces