Bomb Goes Off in Bulgarian Pizza Place, No One Injured
A bomb exploded in a pizza restaurant in the southern Bulgarian town of Chirpan late on Thursday, leading to no injuries or casualties.
The pizza restaurant, San Martin, is owned by a 51-year-old local man.
The place was not working at the time of the explosion, as it was undergoing repair works. Four workers were in it when the bomb exploded, the BGNES news agency informs.
The blast was caused by a homemade explosive device, police have found out.
Police are currently investigating the case.
- » Irish Revenue Seize over 18,000 Smuggled Cigarettes Originating from Bulgaria, Ukraine
- » Homeless Person Accused for Fire in Plovdiv's Tobacco Warehouse
- » Bulgaria Charges Four Afghans with Attempted Smuggling of 29 Syrian Migrants from Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
- » Former Road Infrastructure Agency Chief found innocent in scandalous court case
- » Bulgaria to Turn over Mourad Hamyd to France