Bomb Goes Off in Bulgarian Pizza Place, No One Injured
A bomb exploded in a pizza restaurant in the southern Bulgarian town of Chirpan late on Thursday, leading to no injuries or casualties.
The pizza restaurant, San Martin, is owned by a 51-year-old local man.
The place was not working at the time of the explosion, as it was undergoing repair works. Four workers were in it when the bomb exploded, the BGNES news agency informs.
The blast was caused by a homemade explosive device, police have found out.
Police are currently investigating the case.
- » 23 Customs Officers Detained at Kulata Checkpoint in an Anticorruption Operation
- » Bulgarian Student Found Dead in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Super Modern Greenhouse for Growing Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Man Grievously Injured After He Was Hit by Car in Birkirkara
- » 4 Syrians Face Terrorism Charges in Germany
- » Arrests in Sofia Over Sale of Driver's Licenses