J-Lo Picks Sensible Diet to Stay in Fabulous Shape in Sofia
Latin diva and sex symbol Jennifer Lopez has laid out a long list of demands regarding her diet and backstage surroundings during her upcoming and keenly awaited concert in Sofia, due in ten days.
The 43-year-old mother of two is proud with her rock-hard body that rivals a woman half her age and keeps it in fabulous shape with fresh dairy beef, seafood, chicken, fresh foods and vegetables.
This emerges from the list of foods she has provided to the organizers of the concert in Sofia, insisting that they are on her menu here.
Jennifer's biggest secret seems to be drinking lots of cold water, as it revs up metabolism, and organizers of the concert in Sofia will make sure she has plenty available of her favorite brand.
As far as the backstage is concerned, the singer has opted for a relaxing interior, all in white and with lots of candles.
Jennifer Lopez is expected to bring some white-hot passion to Bulgaria this month, six years after surprisingly cancelling her planned gig here.
The concert, set for November 18, is to take place on Arena Armeec stadium in Sofia.
Lopez, who is one of the world's highest-paid singers and was recently named by Forbes as the world's most powerful celebrity, will visit Bulgaria as part of her international tour "Dance Again".
The Latin star was supposed to hold her first concert in Sofia on May 2, 2006 as part of the tour promoting her album "Rebirth".
Eventually she cancelled the tour, leaving thousands of disillusioned fans in Moscow, Dubai, Mumbai, Athens, Baku and Thessaloniki, only to announce shortly after that she was three months pregnant.
- » Bulgaria Confirms Participation in 2016 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Second Edition of Morocco Days in Bulgaria Begins in Sofia on November 30
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Hosts Final of 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday
- » Postponed Junior Eurovision Opening Ceremony Due on November 17