Bulgaria-Assembled Great Wall Cars Presented in Macedonia
Macedonia has become the first market outside Bulgaria to officially import Great Wall vehicles assembled by Bulgaria's Litex Motors, it has been made clear.
A presentation of Bulgaria-assembled Great Wall cars has been carried out in Macedonia by Toltu, the brand's official importer for the country, according to auto-press.net.
Bulgarian company Litex Motors and its Chinese partner Great Wall Motors plan to produce 50 000 cars per year within five years; manufacturing operations in the car manufacturing plant in the village of Bahovitsa near Bulgaria's Lovech started in late 2011-early 2012.
With the opening of its new plant in Bulgaria, Great Wall Motors became the first Chinese automaker to assemble cars in the European Union.
- » Airbus to Open Parts Plant in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria's Passenger Car Sales Down in November
- » Bulgaria Faces Drastic IT Skills Shortage
- » Bulgaria Still Waiting for Auto Manufacturing Plant
- » Portuguese Company to Buy Large Bulgaria-Based Glass Wrapping Producer
- » Sensata to Open 500 More Jobs in Three Bulgarian Cities Next Year