Bulgaria-Assembled Great Wall Cars Presented in Macedonia
Macedonia has become the first market outside Bulgaria to officially import Great Wall vehicles assembled by Bulgaria's Litex Motors, it has been made clear.
A presentation of Bulgaria-assembled Great Wall cars has been carried out in Macedonia by Toltu, the brand's official importer for the country, according to auto-press.net.
Bulgarian company Litex Motors and its Chinese partner Great Wall Motors plan to produce 50 000 cars per year within five years; manufacturing operations in the car manufacturing plant in the village of Bahovitsa near Bulgaria's Lovech started in late 2011-early 2012.
With the opening of its new plant in Bulgaria, Great Wall Motors became the first Chinese automaker to assemble cars in the European Union.
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide