Bulgaria-Assembled Great Wall Cars Presented in Macedonia
Macedonia has become the first market outside Bulgaria to officially import Great Wall vehicles assembled by Bulgaria's Litex Motors, it has been made clear.
A presentation of Bulgaria-assembled Great Wall cars has been carried out in Macedonia by Toltu, the brand's official importer for the country, according to auto-press.net.
Bulgarian company Litex Motors and its Chinese partner Great Wall Motors plan to produce 50 000 cars per year within five years; manufacturing operations in the car manufacturing plant in the village of Bahovitsa near Bulgaria's Lovech started in late 2011-early 2012.
With the opening of its new plant in Bulgaria, Great Wall Motors became the first Chinese automaker to assemble cars in the European Union.
- » Industrial Production Declines by 1.6% Month-on-Month in July
- » Bulgaria’s Mining Output Rises 12% in 2015
- » Aviostart Gets Nod to Offer to Supply Engines for Bulgarian MiG-29s
- » U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria