Bulgaria-Assembled Great Wall Cars Presented in Macedonia
Macedonia has become the first market outside Bulgaria to officially import Great Wall vehicles assembled by Bulgaria's Litex Motors, it has been made clear.
A presentation of Bulgaria-assembled Great Wall cars has been carried out in Macedonia by Toltu, the brand's official importer for the country, according to auto-press.net.
Bulgarian company Litex Motors and its Chinese partner Great Wall Motors plan to produce 50 000 cars per year within five years; manufacturing operations in the car manufacturing plant in the village of Bahovitsa near Bulgaria's Lovech started in late 2011-early 2012.
With the opening of its new plant in Bulgaria, Great Wall Motors became the first Chinese automaker to assemble cars in the European Union.
- » Bulgaria 'European Leader' in Gold, Copper Extraction
- » Bulgaria's Labor Inspectorate to Check 400 Construction Companies
- » Bulgaria's Industrial Production Down by 1.3% in June
- » Farmers Agree on Maximum EU Agriculture Subsidies of EUR 300,000
- » Bulgarian Car Market Grew 15% from January 2014
- » Retail Trade Volume Decreases Throughout EU in May 2014