Bulgaria-Assembled Great Wall Cars Presented in Macedonia
Macedonia has become the first market outside Bulgaria to officially import Great Wall vehicles assembled by Bulgaria's Litex Motors, it has been made clear.
A presentation of Bulgaria-assembled Great Wall cars has been carried out in Macedonia by Toltu, the brand's official importer for the country, according to auto-press.net.
Bulgarian company Litex Motors and its Chinese partner Great Wall Motors plan to produce 50 000 cars per year within five years; manufacturing operations in the car manufacturing plant in the village of Bahovitsa near Bulgaria's Lovech started in late 2011-early 2012.
With the opening of its new plant in Bulgaria, Great Wall Motors became the first Chinese automaker to assemble cars in the European Union.
- » Bulgaria Is On 3rd Place Selling New Cars in EU
- » NSI: Number of Residential Buildings Put into Exploitation in Q1 of 2017 Totalled to 462
- » Turkish Steam Gas Pipeline Irritates But Gives New Opportunities to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers Receive EUR 227M Euro Subsidies
- » Bulgaria Accepts the Gazprom Antitrust Offer, Under Conditions
- » US Technological Giant Tesla To Step on Bulgarian Market