Sofia Currency Exchange Robbed
An armed robbery occurred on Thursday at a currency exchange bureau in Bulgarian capital Sofia's Studentski Grad (College Town).
Two men wearing masks threatened the cashier and then disappeared with about BGN 15 000 (approximately EUR 7 670), bTVinforms.
The armed robbery took place at around 8:45 am local time. The perpetrators are yet to be discovered.
- » Plovdiv Appellate Court Upholds Detention of Imam Accused of Preaching Radical Islam
- » Bulgarian Police Busts Group of VAT Fraudsters
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 2.7 kg Cocaine from Venezuelan Citizen
- » Suspect of Suitcase Murder in Bulgaria Remains in Custody
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Suspects KTB Conservators of Deliberate Mismanagement
- » Specialized Prosecutor’s Office Resubmits Indictment against Businessman Grisha Ganchev