Sofia Currency Exchange Robbed
An armed robbery occurred on Thursday at a currency exchange bureau in Bulgarian capital Sofia's Studentski Grad (College Town).
Two men wearing masks threatened the cashier and then disappeared with about BGN 15 000 (approximately EUR 7 670), bTVinforms.
The armed robbery took place at around 8:45 am local time. The perpetrators are yet to be discovered.
- » DANS Arrests Vidin Mayor
- » Seven Sigma Policemen Arrested in Bulgaria's Capital
- » Putin Opponent Nikolai Kobliakov Detained in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Nat'l Security Agency Seized 130kg of Heroin in H1, 2014
- » Tax Crimes in Bulgaria on the Rise
- » Prosecution Investigates Disappearance of BGN 180 K From Bank Vault