Sofia Currency Exchange Robbed
An armed robbery occurred on Thursday at a currency exchange bureau in Bulgarian capital Sofia's Studentski Grad (College Town).
Two men wearing masks threatened the cashier and then disappeared with about BGN 15 000 (approximately EUR 7 670), bTVinforms.
The armed robbery took place at around 8:45 am local time. The perpetrators are yet to be discovered.
- » France Files Charges Against Terror Suspect Extradited from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's DANS, Europol Bust Suspected People Smuggling Ring
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Drops Charges Against Former Interior Minister
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Office Accused of Taking Bribe
- » French Terror Suspect to Be Extradited from Bulgaria Thursday
- » Chief of Bulgaria's Largest Customs Agency Unit Detained in Special Operation