Sofia Currency Exchange Robbed
An armed robbery occurred on Thursday at a currency exchange bureau in Bulgarian capital Sofia's Studentski Grad (College Town).
Two men wearing masks threatened the cashier and then disappeared with about BGN 15 000 (approximately EUR 7 670), bTVinforms.
The armed robbery took place at around 8:45 am local time. The perpetrators are yet to be discovered.
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents
- » Sofia Confirms Arrest of 3 Bulgarians in Hungary over Migrant Truck Deaths
- » Three Bulgarians Detained over Death of 71 Migrants in Truck in Austria
- » Bulgarian-Hungarian Smuggling Ring Allegedly Involved in Refugee Truck Death in Austria
- » Police in Plovdiv Bust Printing House for Fake Documents