Sofia Currency Exchange Robbed
An armed robbery occurred on Thursday at a currency exchange bureau in Bulgarian capital Sofia's Studentski Grad (College Town).
Two men wearing masks threatened the cashier and then disappeared with about BGN 15 000 (approximately EUR 7 670), bTVinforms.
The armed robbery took place at around 8:45 am local time. The perpetrators are yet to be discovered.
- » Number of Crimes Registered In Sofia Down
- » Migrant Smuggling Network Dismantled Near Dunav Bridge Checkpoint
- » Man’s Body Found in Front of Residential Building in Sofia, Regions is Closed Off
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.