Sofia Currency Exchange Robbed
An armed robbery occurred on Thursday at a currency exchange bureau in Bulgarian capital Sofia's Studentski Grad (College Town).
Two men wearing masks threatened the cashier and then disappeared with about BGN 15 000 (approximately EUR 7 670), bTVinforms.
The armed robbery took place at around 8:45 am local time. The perpetrators are yet to be discovered.
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Says Her Detention Was 'Misunderstanding'
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US 'Caught Stealing in Duty-Free Shop'
- » Three Bulgarian Police Officers Indicted over BGN 2.3 M Theft of Cigarettes
- » Bulgaria's Deputy Chief Prosecutor Brought to Court over 'Pressure' on Investigator
- » Ex-Head of Road Maintenance Indicted over Death in Bulgaria's Echemishka Tunnel
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted