Analysts View Paul Ryan as GOP Frontrunner for 2016
Analysts have stated that Paul Ryan can be viewed as a frontrunner for a GOP presidential nomination in 2016.
"Being a vice presidential candidate, even on a losing ticket, tends to elevate people into the ranks of presidential contenders," St. Louis University law professor Joel Goldstein has pointed out, as cited by Wisconsin State Journal.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said Tuesday that despite the results "Paul Ryan's credibility is as strong, if not stronger, than it was when he joined the race."
On Tuesday, Paul Ryan won an eighth term representing Wisconsin's 1st Congressional District, which is located in the southeastern part the state near Lake Michigan and includes parts of Milwaukee County.
- » EU To Put End To Tax Avoidance by MNCs
- » Juncker: Great Britain Will Pay Stiff Price for Brexit
- » First Express Train from Istanbul Arrives in Sofia
- » 3 EU Countries Demand That Lower-Quality Foods Not Be Sold in Eastern Europe
- » EC Threatens To Sue 5 Countries Over Air Pollution
- » Greece May Rely On New Rescue Programme