Colorado, Washington Endorse Recreational Marijuana
Voters in Colorado and Washington have approved measures allowing adults to use marijuana for any purpose.
In Oregon, NBC News projected that the initiative to legalize marijuana for any purpose had failed.
According to NBC News projections, voters in Massachusetts approved an initiative allowing people to use marijuana for medicinal purposes, while a similar initiative failed in Arkansas.
In Montana, voters are reported to have approved a plan to revamp an existing medicinal marijuana law to make it more restrictive.
- » Philippine Police Killed 32 People in Order to Scare Drug Cartels
- » Turkey Says Kurdish Iraq's Referendum Could Worsen Situation, Lead to Civil War
- » Dozens Killed in Suicide Attack in Northeastern Nigeria
- » Facebook and Google Demand in Court Limited Access of Authorities to User Data
- » A Human Error Left Nearly 7 Million Without Electricity in Taiwan
- » Chinese and Indian Military Clashed in the Himalayas