Colorado, Washington Endorse Recreational Marijuana
Voters in Colorado and Washington have approved measures allowing adults to use marijuana for any purpose.
In Oregon, NBC News projected that the initiative to legalize marijuana for any purpose had failed.
According to NBC News projections, voters in Massachusetts approved an initiative allowing people to use marijuana for medicinal purposes, while a similar initiative failed in Arkansas.
In Montana, voters are reported to have approved a plan to revamp an existing medicinal marijuana law to make it more restrictive.
- » Russia, EU Representatives to Engage in Frank Talks over Ukraine
- » Russia Bids Nemtsov Goodbye
- » Lavrov, Kerry Discuss Minsk Ceasefire, Nemtsov’s Murder
- » Los Angeles Police Shot Homeless Man
- » Iraq Launches Offensive Against IS to Recapture Tikrit
- » Estonia’s Ruling Reform Party Wins General Elections