Colorado, Washington Endorse Recreational Marijuana
Voters in Colorado and Washington have approved measures allowing adults to use marijuana for any purpose.
In Oregon, NBC News projected that the initiative to legalize marijuana for any purpose had failed.
According to NBC News projections, voters in Massachusetts approved an initiative allowing people to use marijuana for medicinal purposes, while a similar initiative failed in Arkansas.
In Montana, voters are reported to have approved a plan to revamp an existing medicinal marijuana law to make it more restrictive.
- » Polish PM Heading Off to EU Summit, Warns Against Two-Speed Europe
- » Two More People Have Been Arrested After the Attack in London
- » Brazil Official Statement After Several Countries Have Banned Imports of Meat
- » Erdogan Says Turkey will Review EU Ties ‘From A to Z’
- » UK Police: Man Injured In Attack on Parliament Has Died
- » U.S. Senate to Vote on Montenegro's NATO Membership