Colorado, Washington Endorse Recreational Marijuana
Voters in Colorado and Washington have approved measures allowing adults to use marijuana for any purpose.
In Oregon, NBC News projected that the initiative to legalize marijuana for any purpose had failed.
According to NBC News projections, voters in Massachusetts approved an initiative allowing people to use marijuana for medicinal purposes, while a similar initiative failed in Arkansas.
In Montana, voters are reported to have approved a plan to revamp an existing medicinal marijuana law to make it more restrictive.
- » Turkish PM Warns Brussels: Alternatives to EU Exist
- » France To Dismantle "Jungle" Camp in Calais
- » Greece Insists On Implementation of Quota Principle for Refugees
- » Bulgarian Citizens in Turkey: We Will Vote In Spite of Discrimination
- » Walloon Government Blocks CETA
- » Spain's Constitutional Court Annuls Catalonia's Corrida Ban