Colorado, Washington Endorse Recreational Marijuana
Voters in Colorado and Washington have approved measures allowing adults to use marijuana for any purpose.
In Oregon, NBC News projected that the initiative to legalize marijuana for any purpose had failed.
According to NBC News projections, voters in Massachusetts approved an initiative allowing people to use marijuana for medicinal purposes, while a similar initiative failed in Arkansas.
In Montana, voters are reported to have approved a plan to revamp an existing medicinal marijuana law to make it more restrictive.
- » Sofia-Istanbul Flights Restored after Airport Terror Attack
- » Russia Extends Food Imports Embargo to End-2017
- » Tusk Rules Out Single Market 'à la carte' for UK
- » Putin, Erdogan Agree to Work Towards Normalisation of Relations
- » One Ukrainian, One Iranian Reported as Victims of Istanbul Airport Terror Attack
- » Sofia Airport Heightens Security Measures After Ataturk Airport Attack