Bulgarian Top Cop Named Honorary Carabinieri Member
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has been declared an honorary member of Italy's Association of the Carabinieri Armed Forces.
Tsvetanov has described the award as recognition of the Bulgarian police forces' successful collaboration with their Italian counterparts.
The Bulgarian Interior Minister met with Carabinieri's commander General Leonardo Gallitelli on Tuesday in Rome.
- » Bulgarian Police Looking for Missing Czech National
- » Boy Found Alive After Spending Five Days in Forest Near Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Gunman Storms Cinema in Germany, Leaving at Least 25 People Injured
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Four Bulgarians Die in Head-on Collision in Greece
- » Child Lost in Forest Near Bulgaria's Karlovo Has Been Found