Bulgarian Top Cop Named Honorary Carabinieri Member
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has been declared an honorary member of Italy's Association of the Carabinieri Armed Forces.
Tsvetanov has described the award as recognition of the Bulgarian police forces' successful collaboration with their Italian counterparts.
The Bulgarian Interior Minister met with Carabinieri's commander General Leonardo Gallitelli on Tuesday in Rome.
- » Emergency Medical Aid To Be Provided Within 30 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Nuclear Institute: New Cyclotron To Become Operational in 2 Years
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Begin Every Session with National Anthem
- » Bulgarian MPs Approve Aid for Unemployed Who Find Work Far from Hometown
- » Orthodox Christians Hail St Demetrius
- » Bulgaria's President: New Education Models Must Reflect Migration, Demographic Problems