Bulgarian Top Cop Named Honorary Carabinieri Member
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has been declared an honorary member of Italy's Association of the Carabinieri Armed Forces.
Tsvetanov has described the award as recognition of the Bulgarian police forces' successful collaboration with their Italian counterparts.
The Bulgarian Interior Minister met with Carabinieri's commander General Leonardo Gallitelli on Tuesday in Rome.
- » The Population of the Czech Republic Grew Because of the Bulgarians and the Romanians
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » Sting will Sing Twice in Plovdiv Next Year
- » Disney Deal Set to Value Fox at More than $75 billion
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Drunk Drivers have Caused 1491 Crashes in 2017