Bulgarian Top Cop Named Honorary Carabinieri Member
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has been declared an honorary member of Italy's Association of the Carabinieri Armed Forces.
Tsvetanov has described the award as recognition of the Bulgarian police forces' successful collaboration with their Italian counterparts.
The Bulgarian Interior Minister met with Carabinieri's commander General Leonardo Gallitelli on Tuesday in Rome.
- » Faecal Bacteria Found in Ice From Three Major UK Coffee Chains
- » Code Yellow for Dangerously High Temperatures is in Force for 14 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Painter Salvador Dali's Body to be Exhumed For Paternity Suit
- » Yellow Code for Heat in 16 Regions, Thunders Expected in 10
- » Three Dead, One in Serious Condition After Car Accidents in Last 24 hours
- » Sunny Weather Today, Maximum Temperatures 31°-36°