Bulgarian Top Cop Named Honorary Carabinieri Member
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has been declared an honorary member of Italy's Association of the Carabinieri Armed Forces.
Tsvetanov has described the award as recognition of the Bulgarian police forces' successful collaboration with their Italian counterparts.
The Bulgarian Interior Minister met with Carabinieri's commander General Leonardo Gallitelli on Tuesday in Rome.
- » Two Earthquakes Measuring 3.3, 3.9 on Richter Scale Registered in SE Bulgaria
- » Subway Trains to Sofia Airport Start Running at 1 pm on April 2
- » Access to Key Bulgarian Government Websites Restored
- » Fire Breaks out in Central London, 2,000 People Evacuated
- » Key Bulgarian Government Websites Blocked
- » French Officials Deny Video Footage Found at Germanwings Plane Crash Site