Bulgarian Top Cop Named Honorary Carabinieri Member
Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has been declared an honorary member of Italy's Association of the Carabinieri Armed Forces.
Tsvetanov has described the award as recognition of the Bulgarian police forces' successful collaboration with their Italian counterparts.
The Bulgarian Interior Minister met with Carabinieri's commander General Leonardo Gallitelli on Tuesday in Rome.
- » Bulgaria's Interior Minister: We're Struggling With Immigrant Pressure
- » First Snow Covers Petrohan Pass
- » Archaeologists Uncover 7000-Year-Old Wall Near Provadia
- » Only 19 Refugees in Bulgaria Have Managed to Find Jobs in 4 Months
- » Archaeologists Uncover Church Treasure Near Dobrich
- » Meteorologists: Winter Would Be Milder